Main Menu

Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

March 28, 2024, 10:25:19 AM

Login with username, password and session length

kids

Started by kittens, August 06, 2022, 04:04:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

TrenterPercenter

Quote from: imitationleather on August 06, 2022, 08:33:14 PMI enjoyed teaching Chinese ones English but I could tell being responsible for them 24/7 would be a bit much. Especially now you're not even allowed to hit them.

How succulent are the Chinese ones? asking for a friend....

Glebe

king_tubby

Quote from: Glebe on August 06, 2022, 09:09:24 PMOh yeah it's been done.

Saddened you have me on ignore, Glebe. Ah well.

Glebe

Quote from: king_tubby on August 06, 2022, 09:10:26 PMSaddened you have me on ignore, Glebe. Ah well.

I can't read every post Tubbs!😳

Poobum

Quote from: Zero Gravitas on August 06, 2022, 06:55:40 PMToday I cooked my daughter

Finally, someone who can eat an whole one of a child.

Glebe

Quote from: Poobum on August 06, 2022, 09:12:04 PMFinally, someone who can eat an whole one of a child.

Zero Gravitas

Quote from: Poobum on August 06, 2022, 09:12:04 PMFinally, someone who can eat an whole one of a child.

You've got to get them early when the ratio of meat to shit is still good and mostly milk.

A bit like an ortolan, drown them in armagnac and hope god doesn't see.

After that you're into butchery of your own child, which I don't think I could manage, I'd just start cooing and playing with the floppy little chubby arms.

Kankurette

Don't have them. Don't want them.

Sherringford Hovis

My wife and I decided not to have children.
So we told them they're adopted; their new Ma and Da are collecting them later.

Ferris

Love mad shit on youtube, we don't do telly in the week but the weekends he gets an hour in the mornings while I'm hungover or doing errands.

There's one bloke who filmed a shitload of garbage trucks for like 70 minutes, all different ones in the Seattle area so I've seen that about 20 times. He's talented.

Sadly the boys grown out of that so we do Sesame Street these days, but I do yearn for the days of mental truck/car videos that have no story and go on forever.

machotrouts

Ferris

Quote from: Ferris on August 07, 2022, 03:02:36 AMLove mad shit on youtube, we don't do telly in the week but the weekends he gets an hour in the mornings while I'm hungover or doing errands.

There's one bloke who filmed a shitload of garbage trucks for like 70 minutes, all different ones in the Seattle area so I've seen that about 20 times. He's talented.

Sadly the boys grown out of that so we do Sesame Street these days, but I do yearn for the days of mental truck/car videos that have no story and go on forever.

Oh yeah and the whole thing is set to THRASH METAL

Tony Tony Tony

I've got three.

One of each.

Blue Jam

Quote from: kittens on August 06, 2022, 04:04:34 PMim stuck having to look after a 2 year old. watching digger videos on YouTube for like 2 hours.

I thought that would be your idea of heaven, kittens.

I like helping my nephews build things out of Lego. ngl I probably enjoy playing with Lego more than they do.

thenoise

We have just had a delivery of posh save-the-planet bog roll and have spent most of the afternoon building towers, forts and tunnels. Later on we'll unwrap one and he will watch me do a nice big shit.

It's not exactly my childhood dreams but it sure beats office admin.

Gurke and Hare

Quote from: Zero Gravitas on August 06, 2022, 06:55:40 PMToday I cooked my daughter a lightly curried mash of peas and butternut squash, when she wolfed down, then I read her some of The Twits, brushed her hair and then hummed a mozart medley which was mostly "Notte e giorno faticar" and "Madamina, il catalogo è questo" but at one point accidentally slipped a bit of the DS9 theme tune in there which coincided with a laugh, not sure if that was related, by the end of that she was sleeping.

A this point I managed to do my important DS9 review for the re-watch thread as it was so clearly on my mind.

She woke up a little while ago as I could heard her fish tails book crinkling, so I've brought her through to my office where she's playing in her chair pressing buttons on some fake car keys and kissing a stuffed squid called 'sprinkles' but who I always want to call 'squiggles' as his legs are squiggly.

Night before last she refused to sleep so she sat on my lap and we watched the "Deserts" episode of planet earth by the time the fennec foxes had gone she couldn't hold her head up anymore and was put back to bed with a little hand holding.

28 years old, she is