Main Menu

Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

March 28, 2024, 07:06:37 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Fight

Started by Neville Chamberlain, October 26, 2006, 01:07:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Neville Chamberlain

Dear Aubrey,

There are two blokes fighting on the street outside my window. Fuck, one of them's just pulled a knife...oh shit, he's really going at him now, no wait!...the other guy, the one without a knife is fighting back, he's whacked it to the floor and he can't reach it...and, um, fuck, that was a heavy blow, square in the face! Shit, there's some blood, I just saw some blood...and...fuckin ell...he's on the ground now, the one with the green jacket, he's...he's...he's got his arms over his head....fuck....he's beating the crap out of him and, no...uh...he can't get up, he's whacking him, punching him in the face and in the chest...and in the knackers too...kicking him now, right round the head! Ow! Holy fuck!! That's the guy who had the knife, the one who's kicking the other guy on the ground and...he's doing it again and again and...the other bloke's not moving, I can see more blood round his head...his head's on the floor, he's not moving, more blood...oh for the love of God, more blood, he's...not....moving, fuck. The other guy's just ran off, he picked up the knife and just ran off and, shit, he's just lying there, not moving, he's just been beaten real bad....I think he's dead....I...I...I really do....think he's dead, so much blood....so much blood...

Anyway, my question to you, Aubrey is: do you think I should have intervened?

Yours,

Colin Mudflap

Aubrey Barkus

Quote from: "Jim"Dear Aubrey,

There are two blokes fighting on the street outside my window. Fuck, one of them's just pulled a knife...oh shit, he's really going at him now, no wait!...the other guy, the one without a knife is fighting back, he's whacked it to the floor and he can't reach it...and, um, fuck, that was a heavy blow, square in the face! Shit, there's some blood, I just saw some blood...and...fuckin ell...he's on the ground now, the one with the green jacket, he's...he's...he's got his arms over his head....fuck....he's beating the crap out of him and, no...uh...he can't get up, he's whacking him, punching him in the face and in the chest...and kicking him too, right round the head! Ow! Holy fuck!! That's the guy who had the knife, the one who's kicking the other guy on the ground and...the other bloke's not moving, I can see more blood round his head...his head's on the floor, he's not moving, more blood...oh for the love of God, more blood, he's...not....moving, fuck. The other guy's just ran off, he picked up the knife and just ran off and, shit, he's just lying there, not moving, he's just been beaten real bad....I think he's dead....I...I...I really do....think he's dead, so much blood....so much blood...

Anyway, my question to you, Aubrey is: do you think I should have intervened?

Yours,

Colin Mudflap

Well if you'll excuse me for saying it, that's given me the first erection in weeks!  It's not so much the violence- actually it is mostly the violence to be truthful.  But it's also the difference- something happening outside.  Here on Richmond Hill it's lamentable.  Even "Mick" Jagger moved out.  Townshend's at the top of the hill but I only ever see him drive past on his way home to download more research.  Bamber Gascoigne- he's about the best sighting I can hope for these days.  I did once manage to get him in the leg with a dart when he was popping out for milk!  But that was nearly ten years ago.  
Ten years.  How time flies when you're staring out the window listening to badly tuned-in Radio 3.