Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Members
Stats
  • Total Posts: 5,583,395
  • Total Topics: 106,741
  • Online Today: 811
  • Online Ever: 3,311
  • (July 08, 2021, 03:14:41 AM)
Users Online
Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

April 25, 2024, 05:05:18 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Which Dog Tastes The Best?

Started by Camp Tramp, February 04, 2017, 07:58:15 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Camp Tramp

I have always wondered about this, I always thought that a Bulldog would be good in a stew, since you use bad meat for that and Bulldogs are bad dogs!

Obviously a Dachshund would be best in a hotdog, since they were designed for it.

Urinal Cake

pancreas

Whenever mook has posted pictures of his springer spaniel, all manner of delicious preparations have flashed before my eyes.

Replies From View

Pijlstaart

I reckon the koreans screwed up with their special breeds of cooking dog. Too cuddly, you want something more farmy, something you don't want to go near. I dunno, pitbulls have a lot of meat on them, and I don't like them. Dogs aren't good meat animals, I'd love to be edgy and gobble up a terrier at a bus stop and say cuss words to grandma, it's a persona I'm building, but I just don't think dogs are good food. Look at them, very low down on the eating list. I reckon I wouldn't eat a dog, not even a naughty one.

Jittlebags

Never mind that. The question should have been 'Which dog cooks the best?', to which the answer would be:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Turnspit_Dog

Shoulders?-Stomach!

I reckon out of a dog or a baboon...I would eat out of a dog.

nero

When I lived in Korea my school took me out for a 'very special' welcome dinner.
After I had finished the delicious stew I asked what it was. The non- English speaking office lady smiled proudly and said "dog!"
That's a dirty trick thought I, knowing that Koreans are aware of most foreigners disdain for chomping down on Fido.
"Look here," I said politely but firmly, "where I am from we do not eat dogs. It's seen as...wrong. I am an open minded person about your culture, but please tell me next time if we are going to a dog restaurant."
My handler translated and it frankly put a dampener on the evening.
As we were leaving I turned around and noticed a picture of a cartoon duck on the front of the restaurant.
I was however tricked into eating whale in Japan. It was gross.

Howj Begg

This thread is disgusting, offensive and depraved.

The idea of putting dogs up against eachother like this is disgusting. ALL dogs taste just as good. No need to choose. You can have all the tasty, juicy canine meat, yum.

Replies From View

The trouble I'd have with eating dog would be the risk of it still having some poo inside.

I am one of very few people who really doesn't like dog poo.

pancreas

Quote from: Replies From View on February 06, 2017, 12:00:44 PM
The trouble I'd have with eating dog would be the risk of it still having some poo inside.

I am one of very few people who really doesn't like dog poo.

But you ate a mixed grill and there is poo inside all the animals that were represented on that plate. So you are okay with cow poo, pig poo, chicken poo, potato poo, tomato poo etc. Why draw the line at dog poo? No-one batted an eye at stationery covered in it.

Actually, this is my main problem with you as a poster, Replies From View; you're too inconsistent and capricious. In fact, I would like to have you banned.

BlodwynPig

Labradoodle - its your duty to eat them.

Replies From View

Quote from: pancreas on February 06, 2017, 12:16:26 PM
But you ate a mixed grill and there is poo inside all the animals that were represented on that plate. So you are okay with cow poo, pig poo, chicken poo, potato poo, tomato poo etc. Why draw the line at dog poo? No-one batted an eye at stationery covered in it.

But with a cow or sheep they can cut off a nice length of leg flesh and serve it to you.  With dogs the only option is for the whole animal - very likely with poo inside - to be minced and served as meatballs.

pancreas

Quote from: Replies From View on February 06, 2017, 12:29:51 PM
But with a cow or sheep they can cut off a nice length of leg flesh and serve it to you.  With dogs the only option is for the whole animal - very likely with poo inside - to be minced and served as meatballs.

This is simply not true! You have obviously never had mastiff.

I mean, yes, with chihuahuas you just chuck them in a big hopper attached to a mincer and shape the furry red splurge into patties---but even commercial kitchens don't have the equipment to mince a whole mastiff.

Replies From View

I knew that not liking dog poo would get me a load of grief.

Look mate - I just don't like dog poo.

pancreas

Quote from: Replies From View on February 06, 2017, 01:06:04 PM
Look mate - I just don't like dog poo.

THERE ARE PEOPLE STARVING IN ETHIOPIA

Dex Sawash

Replies From View

A robot grief dog would make a hearty meal I reckon.  It has a sausage for a tail and there's only a poo inside if someone has put one there on purpose to trick you.

Ian Drunken Smurf

How about some glorious knock-out dog challenge. Pitting 32 breeds against each other in a non-seeded draw?

Replies From View

Unfortunately the owners cut off the ears of the ones who don't win.

DeezNuts

Removed by request

ProvanFan

The loyal ones are the tastiest

Harry Badger

Quote from: Replies From View on February 05, 2017, 07:26:08 PMJust loads of corgis.

You may be right - an ex of mine used to call them 'potato dogs' and say 'potato' in a slightly racist Irish accent whenever she saw one. Anyway, that's your chips sorted.

monkfromhavana

I think you could barbecue an Alsatian and it'd be alright.

Kankurette

You could make bratwurst out of it. Or a Rottweiler, they look quite meaty. Chihuahuas can fuck off though. Stringy little twats.

Pugs should be covered with pastry due to their resemblance to sausage rolls.

jobotic

jobotic

Oh wait sausage dog is a daschund isn't it?

Claude the Racecar Driving Rockstar Super Sleuth

Glebe

SpiderChrist

Shroomdogs (obligatory vegan option)