Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

March 29, 2024, 10:11:27 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Which Dog Tastes The Best?

Started by Camp Tramp, February 04, 2017, 07:58:15 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

dissolute ocelot

Maybe they'd feed the dog meat to the dogs. They are evil, after all.

DeezNuts

Quote from: Replies From View on July 25, 2022, 11:18:20 AMImagine how lush it would be to eat a cat that has been exclusively fed Sheba.  Absolutely premium cat.

Do we know if any dogs exist along these lines?
Border Collies look pretty premium.

Sebastian Cobb

Quote from: DeezNuts on August 11, 2022, 05:26:32 PMBorder Collies look pretty premium.

It's mostly coat, if you get them wet they look like whippets.

Replies From View

Quote from: Sebastian Cobb on August 11, 2022, 05:29:39 PMIt's mostly coat, if you get them wet they look like whippets.

Mmm angel delight dogs

Wee Jock Poo-Pong McPlop

Great Danish bacon. Good enough to turn vegetarians the world over.

DeezNuts

Quote from: Sebastian Cobb on August 11, 2022, 05:29:39 PMIt's mostly coat, if you get them wet they look like whippets.
Just looked it up. Turns out you're right. Honestly cringe as I thought they looked quite tasty.

DeezNuts

Quote from: Wee Jock Poo-Pong McPlop on August 12, 2022, 08:01:17 AMGreat Danish bacon. Good enough to turn vegetarians the world over.
Holy shit yes. Great Danish is now up there as a dog I desperately want to scran.

DeezNuts

Quote from: Replies From View on July 25, 2022, 11:18:20 AMDo we know if any dogs exist along these lines?
The Dulux Dog (Old English Sheepdog) looks so fucking good!!

DeezNuts

Quote from: Replies From View on July 25, 2022, 11:18:20 AMDo we know if any dogs exist along these lines?
Saw a Flash advert earlier today and the dog featured in that ad looks simply luscious. I was foaming at the mouth at the mere thought of that dog. Marky my words, one day I will eat that fucking dog and I will savour every minute of it as I end it's pathetic life while it dissolves slowly in my stomach acid. I mean honestly how can you look at that dog and not think it looks tasty asf.

DeezNuts

There are a few big dogs that I imagine would be simply perfect to eat.

These Include -
- A St Bernard
- A Bernese Mountain Dog
- A Rottweiler
A St Berdoodle

Imagine one of these massive fuckers just sizzling away on a barbecue or a pig roast type thing. Truly a euphoric idea. I'd love to chow down on one of these guys.

Dex Sawash

Zero Gravitas

Has anyone deliberately confused the taste of the dog's flesh with the dog's ability to perceive taste yet?

Dex Sawash

Quote from: Zero Gravitas on August 18, 2022, 01:10:25 AMHas anyone deliberately confused the taste of the dog's flesh with the dog's ability to perceive taste yet?

Terrible!

ItchyBalls65

Dalmatian. I refuse to elaborate.

TrenterPercenter

This little money crying mutt would be nice en papillote I reckon

Kankurette

Rottweilers have plenty of meat on them, big stocky lads.

Also Tibetan mastiffs. They're huge. With a Lhasa Apso on the side.

Armed Traffic Warden

Zero Gravitas

Would a Borzoi, the clown of dogs, taste funny?

Kankurette

Too stringy. Not enough meat. If you want Russian, eat a husky.

hamfist

Find out

Spoiler alert
It's an animal rights joke ha ha ha but seriously guys
[close]

I've read this entire thread twenty times and am still no closer to knowing Which Dog Tastes The Best.

Zero Gravitas

Quote from: hamfist on January 19, 2023, 05:15:51 PMFind out

Spoiler alert
It's an animal rights joke ha ha ha but seriously guys
[close]

Quote from: elwooddogmeat.comIdentifying and addressing even just a few of your guilt-ridden ethical inconsistencies is likely to make you a happier person, and the planet a better place."

I seriously doubt that my stopping killing dogs is going to make me any happier.

hamfist

Quote from: Zero Gravitas on January 20, 2023, 11:58:41 AMI seriously doubt that my stopping killing dogs is going to make me any happier.

That's the conundrum we all face. To avoid being inconsistent in our moral maze of animal slaughter based menu planning despite history, culture, habit and taboos we either:

a) Kill and eat ALL organisms

b) Kill and eat NO organisms

I think either of these positions is fine, it's not about what you do, it's about being consistent.

Gurke and Hare

Quote from: hamfist on January 20, 2023, 12:04:11 PMThat's the conundrum we all face. To avoid being inconsistent in our moral maze of animal slaughter based menu planning despite history, culture, habit and taboos we either:

a) Kill and eat ALL organisms

b) Kill and eat NO organisms

I think either of these positions is fine, it's not about what you do, it's about being consistent.

While that makes sense from an ethical standpoint (notwithstanding that plants are organisms too) are there not reasons beyond ethics why we don't tend to eat carnivorous animals? Or are they just entirely artificial cultural things, given that there are countries where dogs are (are they still?) eaten?

ItchyBalls65

Quote from: Darles Chickens on January 20, 2023, 11:48:20 AMI've read this entire thread twenty times and am still no closer to knowing Which Dog Tastes The Best.
same

TrenterPercenter

I stupidly decided to go for a run at 7.30am this morning in the absolute bollock freezing cold (seriously my peen was aching in my running tights from the cold, is this a thing?) anyway when I got down the canal I discovered what I thought was a small dead dog, frozen in the canal.  It was face down and too far away to reach.  When I got back I asked around the local Facebook group and turns out it wasn't a dog but a Muntjac Deer.  Poor little thing had fallen in and perished, but probably tasted nice right?  Especially having been marinated in a filthy Birmingham canal (I had no eye-deer (comedy) they were round these parts) I'm feeling I should have made more effort to recover the carcass now (strong look running back home with a deer on your shoulder as well).

Anyway that is my morbid frozen Muntjac Deer story that I am shoehorning in here as I don't know what else to do with this information. Same size as a small dog.

ItchyBalls65

Quote from: Darles Chickens on January 20, 2023, 11:48:20 AMI've read this entire thread twenty times and am still no closer to knowing Which Dog Tastes The Best.
Guess your only bet is to assemble and try a line up the most mentioned dogs here and let us know.