Support CaB

Subscribers don't see this.

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

August 10, 2022, 06:58:17 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Hard to find comedy and let's find it why don't we?

Started by JoeyBananaduck, November 08, 2017, 04:13:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

BeardFaceMan

If it's on iPlayer then I'd say just use a free vpn for your browser, if you don't fancy that I can upload them for you.

Mobius

I use a VPN called PrivateInternetAccess, and have never had any luck getting it to work with iPlayer, All4 and stuff like that. To be honest I'm not sure why I pay for it. Is there a free VPN for Google Chrome?

zomgmouse

Quote from: BeardFaceMan on August 02, 2022, 12:26:12 AMI think I have the full version of that, there's no cut after the 'urban decay' bit, anyway, and it clocks in at 28:04. I'll get it uploaded tomorrow.

Wouldn't mind a copy of this too!

BeardFaceMan

Quote from: Mobius on August 02, 2022, 12:38:42 AMI use a VPN called PrivateInternetAccess, and have never had any luck getting it to work with iPlayer, All4 and stuff like that. To be honest I'm not sure why I pay for it. Is there a free VPN for Google Chrome?

I use one called Browsec with Firefox, just tried it and it works with iPlayer, there's an extension available for Chrome too (there are free and paid versions).

And here's the 15SH ep for those who want it - https://www.mediafire.com/file/a42h8jq81ih8asd/15_Storeys_High_-_S02_E05_-_Errol%2527s_Girlfriends_.mp3/file

zomgmouse