Main Menu

Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Members
Stats
  • Total Posts: 5,549,371
  • Total Topics: 106,172
  • Online Today: 659
  • Online Ever: 3,311
  • (July 08, 2021, 03:14:41 AM)
Users Online
Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

March 19, 2024, 04:41:17 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Limmy vs Linehan

Started by c, January 22, 2020, 07:26:00 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

c

Apologies if this had been posted before, perhaps in that grim Linehan thread that I'm scared to look in, but thought this was interesting (and worth watching in full): https://youtu.be/S-LZr4-4vI8

samadriel

Oh, I was hoping we were done with the edit bug. Oh well.

madhair60

Is this the story from ages ago?

Pauline Walnuts

Quote from: c on January 22, 2020, 07:26:00 AM
Apologies if this had been posted before, perhaps in that grim Linehan thread that I'm scared to look in, but thought this was interesting (and worth watching in full): https://youtu.be/S-LZr4-4vI8

Look, mate, you're a sound guy and all, I'd love to hear what you've got to say, but can you please talk err.. a bit faster?

Glebe

Interesting. People get a bit rich and famous and turn into utter knobheads.

Quote from: OnlyRegisteredSoICanRead on January 22, 2020, 12:37:49 PM

Look, mate, you're a sound guy and all, I'd love to hear what you've got to say, but can you please talk err.. a bit faster?

Yes, he needs to pause the game for a minute and make his point. The number of times he's been starting to say something really intriguing then just trails off. You'd think he'd have mastered this particular multi-tasking skill as it's his only job.

marquis_de_sad

Celebrity Deathmatch Remake "Extremely Relevant", Insist Channel 5

Barry Admin

Quote from: solidified gruel merchant on January 22, 2020, 06:09:09 PM
Yes, he needs to pause the game for a minute and make his point. The number of times he's been starting to say something really intriguing then just trails off. You'd think he'd have mastered this particular multi-tasking skill as it's his only job.

Isn't he fighting Artorias for most of it? Fucking tough boss.