Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

April 25, 2024, 09:31:42 AM

Login with username, password and session length

FUCKDOWN, U.S.A.

Started by Abnormal Palm, April 19, 2020, 01:24:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mr_Rich

Quote from: Ferris on March 28, 2022, 07:39:30 PMhttps://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Thank_God_for_Mississippi

I always view it as Bart's cone of ignorance the way it seems to pull down everything around it.

Dex Sawash

FUCKDOWN OVER

going to watch basketball tournament semi-final at Mitch and Tika's house Saturday night.

shoulders

Quote from: shoulders on March 16, 2022, 08:11:59 AM10 days away from 1 million US dead from Covid related illness.

Was there much fanfare when that was passed? Nothing much to speak of in the British media.

It's fine it just means 1 in 335 people in America have now died of a Covid related illness. Is that fine?

Dex Sawash

Didn't hear a word.
Most of them were not me, fine.

Ferris

Quote from: shoulders on April 01, 2022, 07:31:16 AMWas there much fanfare when that was passed? Nothing much to speak of in the British media.

It's fine it just means 1 in 335 people in America have now died of a Covid related illness. Is that fine?

Still 20k to go and at current rate that might take a month. I expect a lot of press coverage about it when it happens though.

shoulders

Worldometers have it down as 1,007,320 from yesterday.

Ferris

Quote from: shoulders on April 01, 2022, 12:47:00 PMWorldometers have it down as 1,007,320 from yesterday.

Ah I'm looking at the NY Times who I assume will go all-in on the big 7 figures.

Does that ~28k people died in the US but we can't decide if they were covid or no?