Support CaB

Subscribers don't see this.

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

August 18, 2022, 01:55:15 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Harley Quinn - the "Adult" Animation

Started by Consignia, July 03, 2020, 04:45:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

madhair60

Quote from: MojoJojo on August 27, 2020, 11:41:13 AM
Yeah, my kids got into Teen Titans Go recently and I was surprised that's it's pretty good.

..for awhile, then it runs out of steam and becomes boring filler. Definitely went on too long. Probably not helped by Cartoon Network going a bit mad about it:

But the film is probably a good place to sample it.

this is from 2017. says it right there at the bottom

MojoJojo

...Yes?

Sorry, I wasn't trying to provide you with this weeks schedule for Cartoon Network. I suggest you go to their website for that. I was presenting an example of how CN went a bit mad about TTG and speculating that this explains when so many episodes were made when they'd run out of ideas.

samadriel

I could totally watch that; I was addicted to TTG and Adventure Time when I was in hotel rooms in the States.

"I want to watch TV in a different timezone!"

Ant Farm Keyboard

A reminder that the show is back. I've just seen the premiere episode, and I love what they're doing with the clich├ęs from the DCEU. Or the non sequiturs that ultimately have some use. And the title for the Thomas Wayne biopic is great.