Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

April 19, 2024, 01:01:45 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Euphoria III: Despite the Times.

Started by Glebe, September 08, 2020, 02:08:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ferris

Your knob rating is formally upgraded to "ship-worthy".

Glebe

Kettle on, plate of jaffa cakes, Tales of the Unexpected,  nice one mate enjoy.

Ferris

You went to the shops to get your sossies and burgers and that; lovely BBQ tomorrow and the weather forecast is "sun and good times" (and the BBC actually do use that phrase).

Glebe

Quote from: FerriswheelBueller on June 02, 2021, 02:04:30 AMYou went to the shops to get your sossies and burgers and that; lovely BBQ tomorrow and the weather forecast is "sun and good times" (and the BBC actually do use that phrase).

Few beers, watch a good movie after. Bliss.

Glebe

A smashing korma is washed down with an ice cold lemonade!

Glebe

A mermaid pops up and gifts you a pint, "There you go mate nice one grand enjoy cheers bye."

Greg Torso

A goth Lucy Liu takes you to the best egg waffle stand in Bismarck.

Greg Torso

Paul Oakenfold charters a mini-submarine to search for Hitler's long-lost missing testicle.

jenna appleseed

Ferris

Brother in law came over for dinner and left 2 grolsch in the fridge. Lovely bonus!

Fishfinger

I found a missing drill bit. I don't need it right now, but it feels good. Not like that. I mean, emotionally.

Glebe

Quote from: Fishfinger on June 05, 2022, 08:25:27 PMI found a missing drill bit. I don't need it right now, but it feels good. Not like that. I mean, emotionally.

Yay!

Greg Torso

A majestic Tesco Extra takes flight in the early Summer eve, a tiny parasitic Timpsons suckling at its balls.

Glebe

Johnson is forced to resign and gets bummed by Bungle as he does so.

Glebe

A lemon sponge proves just the ticket with a nice pot of tea!

Vodkafone

You peel the old paint from a many-times used paint roller tray, in one satisfying paint tray shape.

You land a bottle flip on your boss's head during a work meeting

PlanktonSideburns

Quote from: Vodkafone on August 09, 2022, 03:07:15 PMYou peel the old paint from a many-times used paint roller tray, in one satisfying

Lovely

PlanktonSideburns

You open a letter

They haven't found out yet

Glebe

The newsagent you work in has been doing great business of late, so your boss allows you to help yourself to choc, pop, treats and comics!

shoulders

Monitoring a falling leaf landing OFF your property.

Chicory

An empty can rolling about and making a right old racket in your street at night gets wedged under a massive fuck off Isuzu in no time at all.

Glebe

Your IBS is cured thanks to your best ever wank.

Vodkafone

Quote from: Glebe on August 11, 2022, 06:49:15 PMYour IBS is cured thanks to your best ever wank.

Wonderful. Perhaps as a final hurrah, your last bowel blast ejects that gold tooth you swallowed years ago and forgot about, just in time to clear your rent arrears.

Ferris

Quote from: Vodkafone on August 11, 2022, 06:55:27 PMWonderful. Perhaps as a final hurrah, your last bowel blast ejects that gold tooth you swallowed years ago and forgot about, just in time to clear your rent arrears.

Even better if unintentional.

Glebe

You thought it was fish fingers for suppa but it turns out to be a smashing chicken korma!

non capisco

Text message from your surgery: LIVER FUNCTION NORMAL, GET THE CANS IN LAD.

Glebe

Sunday roast? CHECK.

Holiday of a lifetime? CHECK.

Unlimited cinema card? CHECK.

Win the EuroMillions? CHECK.

Vodkafone

Glebe

Here's a giant mug of cocoa now fall asleep watching that Hammer movie while the rain patters against the window!