Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

March 28, 2024, 11:11:03 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Wimblewrong 2021 Round 3: Dr Trouser v machotrouts

Started by Dr Trouser, July 05, 2021, 10:22:03 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

mothman

Offensive, certainly - but also a bit derivative and repetitive I thought. I'm going Dr T - like it'll matter.

PlanktonSideburns

Quote from: DoesNotFollow on July 11, 2021, 10:28:58 PM
Not that it's gonna matter but I'm gonna go with Dr Trouser for his opener.

Was very tempted. A pure, diamond bullet of a shot

Fishfinger

Disgusting, horrible shit. However, I was raised to trust one's doctor, no matter [redacted]. Hence, I vote Dr Trouser.

zomgmouse

I don't understand the last one so I'm gonna go with Dr Trouser even though trouts' original Diana one was tops

Cerys

machotrouts because he's obviously going to Hell so it's only fair.

sevendaughters

yeah by the end this one really tested my comfort zone, I felt guilty for laughing
umm DrT

Fishfinger

Quote from: Fishfinger on July 12, 2021, 12:08:31 AM
Disgusting, horrible shit.

Starting to feel bad. What I should've appended there is, Well done.

rue the polywhirl

Poirots BigGarlickyCorpse

Quote from: zomgmouse on July 12, 2021, 12:26:10 AM
I don't understand the last one so I'm gonna go with Dr Trouser even though trouts' original Diana one was tops
machotrouts is secretly John Venables

touchingcloth

Trout, but if he gets through to the next round and mentions default wins again then I'll vote for whoever his opponent is, so help me.

Chollis

One of the best WW's of recent years, outstanding from both. Dr Trouser's avatar in the mugshot was my favourite image of the match but machotrouts just edges it overall.

Mr Farenheit

Dr Trouser had more variety and the simplicity of the first was beautiful, almost enough...... but over the match the depraved murderous bedlam of Machotrouts' shots takes it for me.

idunnosomename

Well sorry machotrouts isnt it, but both of you really do deserve to be in prison.

wasp_f15ting

Spoon of Ploff

machotrouts kills it with 18 votes to Trouser's 8

Joe Oakes

Still not sure I totally understand what these are all about, but the opening post is a great topical stand-alone idea executed beautifully that doesn't rely on forum in-jokes. Dr T deserved the win, but I abstained until the vote closed to make sure he didn't. C'mon, with the commitment of getting his cock out for comic effect (and apparently without even a quick flick to plump it up), the people deserve to see how far micronauts will go for victory.