Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Members
Stats
  • Total Posts: 5,584,361
  • Total Topics: 106,754
  • Online Today: 1,132
  • Online Ever: 3,311
  • (July 08, 2021, 03:14:41 AM)
Users Online
Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

April 26, 2024, 06:15:49 AM

Login with username, password and session length

The Last CaB post that made you GUFFAW: HAHALLOWEEN III: Shriekin’ of the Witch

Started by The Mollusk, August 23, 2021, 07:16:40 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

shoulders

SpiderChrist

Dex Sawash

itsfredtitmus

Quote from: Replies From View on July 27, 2022, 12:59:44 PMexcept the issue is this:

when a person is already dead, going back in time to see them alive only gets you a skeleton to look at.

so for example, I was really fascinated to spend a bit of time with a few folk who ultimately went on to die in a hurricane in the 1980s.  I thought 1966 should do it - a nice round number

went to 1966, they were in San Francisco at the time, late July

visited them:  skeletons

tried several more, people who are no longer with us, thought I'd love to see them alive, get some quality time with them, but when I got there:  skeletons

once you go back to the 19th century, it doesn't matter who you visit.  They're all dead now so it's skeletons everywhere.  not at all what I expected from time travel

really is the oddest thing

JamesTC

imitationleather

Gotta be some kind of cunt to think anything jamiefarlie says is funny or interesting, I'm afraid.

"Oooooh me opinions of Scottish independence from the safety of thousands of miles."

"Oooooh me saying all cockneys are cunts over and over and over again."

"I love Scotland so much I moved far away and talk about it all the time."

Twat.

pigamus

Replies From View

Dex Sawash

Quote from: imitationleather on July 28, 2022, 02:38:03 AMGotta be some kind of cunt to think anything jamiefarlie says is funny or interesting, I'm afraid.

"Oooooh me opinions of Scottish independence from the safety of thousands of miles."

Twat.

But they wrote cunts in big and small letters similar to the way the titles of the tv show chips was written, this is baby hitler-level comedy rehabilitation.

famethrowa

RIP Bernard Cribbins:

Quote from: Video Game Fan 2000 on July 28, 2022, 10:43:03 AMReally bad form of John Cleese to turn up at his funeral and fling two custard pies in his grave and pour a jug of cream in after them.

jamiefairlie

Quote from: imitationleather on July 28, 2022, 02:38:03 AMGotta be some kind of cunt to think anything jamiefarlie says is funny or interesting, I'm afraid.

Twat.

Replies From View

Replies From View

TrenterPercenter

Quote from: bgmnts on July 28, 2022, 02:09:18 PMSorry are cockneys not cunts then?

They are a minority group now and the mocking their accents is considered a hate crime.  Harry Enfield has already had tweet a solemn apology for historically doing cockney face.

Video Game Fan 2000

have you seen that Michael Caine interview where he says a bunch of right-on things about class struggle and culture but also claims that Quincy Jones told him cockneys were the English equivalent of Black people?

PlanktonSideburns

Povidone

Quote from: TrenterPercenter on July 28, 2022, 10:47:44 PMThey are a minority group now and the mocking their accents is considered a hate crime.  Harry Enfield has already had tweet a solemn apology for historically doing cockney face.

The apology was of course given in full Nelson Mandela get-up.

Ferris

shoulders

Joe Qunt