Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Members
Stats
  • Total Posts: 5,582,191
  • Total Topics: 106,728
  • Online Today: 897
  • Online Ever: 3,311
  • (July 08, 2021, 03:14:41 AM)
Users Online
Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

April 24, 2024, 02:28:33 AM

Login with username, password and session length

The Last CaB post that made you GUFFAW: HAHALLOWEEN III: Shriekin’ of the Witch

Started by The Mollusk, August 23, 2021, 07:16:40 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kankurette

non capisco

Goldentony on the question of whether or not the Jim'll Mix It vans ever rebranded

Quote from: Goldentony on July 30, 2022, 12:22:40 AMunfortunately they decided to rebrand to NONCE CONCRETE

Glebe

Quote from: Ferris on July 29, 2022, 01:59:56 PMIf you're not in the WimbleWrong thread, you're missing gems like this on the regular:

Haha, absolutely cracking work from Ginge Alien!

Hex Triplet

Quote from: Goldentony on July 29, 2022, 08:24:21 PMWhen peeople show me shit on their phones and a Barclays ad plays first a giant stovepipe hat flies out my arse.

canadagoose

Quote from: non capisco on July 30, 2022, 12:25:39 AMGoldentony on the question of whether or not the Jim'll Mix It vans ever rebranded

Beat me to it. A fantastic little post.

non capisco

Bolded detail got me.

Quote from: flotemysost on July 30, 2022, 10:37:55 AMI had a friend at school whose parents were American and very Christian (dunno what kind - Baptist, maybe? Fuck knows, anyway they really went in for it, cross-stich Bible quotes framed round the house and the like.)

I had a an entirely godless upbringing myself, but I'd seen people saying grace on American TV shows, so the first time I went to tea at their place I knew what I was in for. Or so I thought. Turns out after the initial formalities, there were TWO more songs before we could eat - obviously I hadn't got a clue what the words were, but it was all very unnervingly jubilant, with some sort of synchronised patty-cakes clapping bollocks. I just glumly clutched my cutlery and stared blankly at my rapidly cooling tea, almost died from malnutrition by the time they were done.

non capisco

Sonny_Jim

Can't remember who said it, but well done to whoever came up with 'Gentlemen, you can't fight in here, this is the Phwoooar room'.

Just popped back into my head.  Very good. 

buttgammon

Quote from: Sonny_Jim on July 31, 2022, 11:06:34 AMCan't remember who said it, but well done to whoever came up with 'Gentlemen, you can't fight in here, this is the Phwoooar room'.

Just popped back into my head.  Very good. 

Glad to hear other people still think about this sometimes too!

Stoneage Dinosaurs

Quote from: PlanktonSideburns on July 31, 2022, 09:15:38 AMA website that looks like somewhere you would go to get English language subtitles for Albanian snuff films

flotemysost

Cheers capisco! I recently spoke to a mutual schoolfriend who confirmed he was also subjected to the same disquieting ritual.

Just catching up with the Prince William pegging thread, amazing stuff but this one's getting me good

Quote from: Video Game Fan 2000 on July 28, 2022, 10:13:01 PMthe dun dun dun at the beginning of eastenders is the real sound of a poor quality strap on falling to pieces and bouncing on the kitchen floor because it was bought down a market and a cockerney glued it all together

non capisco

Quote from: Sebastian Cobb on July 31, 2022, 09:29:11 PMMate from school worked in a laundrette and used to wash Astro from UB40's fur coats. They were once too busy to give him preferential treatment and have one washed quick and he stormed off into his car and started punching his steering wheel.

non capisco

PlanktonSideburns

Poirots BigGarlickyCorpse

Dex Sawash

Quote from: jobotic on August 01, 2022, 01:31:53 PMYour beer is piss and your ice cream is frozen peasant's piss.

I am writing this from a small eighteenth century ice cream and beer pub in the Bieszczady mountains.

Kankurette

Quote from: Ferris on August 02, 2022, 02:23:46 AMMuse are about as edgy as the circle of construction paper I cut for my toddler to "make something" out of, but inevitably he scrunches it up and throws it in the paper recycling. About as creative and artistically valid too.

Joe Qunt

Quote from: Aaron500 on August 02, 2022, 10:43:22 PMI quite liked it, although tbh they all taste the same to me, apart from "fresh mint" which tastes of unwashed cock and balls.