Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

March 19, 2024, 08:53:37 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Glinna sadda defeata: 13 going on TERFy: How do you 13eat 13eaver 13other

Started by madhair60, November 03, 2021, 10:22:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

madhair60

Former comedy writer Graham Linehan is a sickening, slanderous transphobic bigot.

"Healthy breast tissue"

---

NEW official thread theme song

For continuing analysis of the alleged Father Ted writer's exceptionally public breakdown and subsequent deterioration

Timeline of events:

- JK Rowling
- Done a bad transphobia in IT Crowd episode
- JK Rowling
- JK Rowling
- JK Rowling
- Instead of saying "soz", became the most notable transphobe on the planet
- JK Rowling
- Spent 21 hours a day on twitter misgendering, insulting and brigading trans people and their allies
- Attempted to have trans charity Mermaids' lottery funding pulled
- JK Rowling
- JK Rowling
- JK Rowling
- JK Rowling
- hbomberguy live stream to counter this raises $300,000 for Mermaids instead
- JK Rowling
- then Mermaids got the lottery money anyway, meaning Graham failed on every level it is possible to have failed
- Depth charged his own career, lost his family
- JK Rowling
- JK Rowling
- Starting calling people paedophiles on Twitter
- JK Rowling
- Again: threw away his wife and children, his career and any positive legacy in order to call people paedophiles on Twitter       
- Got kicked off Twitter permanently
- JK Rowling
- JK Rowling
- Now subsists on thin gruel of his newly in-the-low-hundreds audience (down from 700k)
- Graham sleeps in a racing car, do you?
- JK Rowling
- JK Rowling
- JK Rowling
- JK Rowling
- JK Rowling
- Solicits sex from brothel called "Brighton Belles"
- JK Rowling
- Started sending things in the post to people like bizarre transphobic birthday cakes and white feathers (?!)
- Created false account on "Her" dating app to post peoples' private images
- JK Rowling
- JK Rowling
- National reportage of this incident painted him quite accurately as a pathetic moron
- JK Rowling
- Went to Parliament and made an absolute loser of himself, again
- Attended genuinely pathetic "Women Won't Wheesht" event with cum all over his jeans
- Sung Fairytale of New York at said event, pointedly leaving in the F-slur. And in July
- JK Rowling
- Attended further Women Won't Wheesht events to creep on fellow TERFs
- Shouted "Lesbians do not date women" at one of these events, baffling every living human being on the planet
- JK Rowling
- JK Rowling
- Has paid Substack blog on which his sanity has clearly evaporated entirely
- Has paid Patreon blog that peaked at 23 subscribers and is now at 20 18 17 13
- JK Rowling
- JK Rowling
- Interviewed on GB News, came across as the fucking lunatic that he is, on verge of tears constantly
- Entire income is now tied to bigotry, no entertainment industry work forthcoming
- Again again: has literally lost everything in order to post hate on Twitter which he is now banned from
- JK Rowling
- JK Rowling
- JK Rowling
- JK Rowling
- JK Rowling
- JK Rowling
- JK Rowling
- Constantly boasts of buying new SIM cards to circumvent Twitter bans
- JK Rowling
- His sock accounts are instantly discovered and banned anyway
- JK Rowling
- Doxed his own "Barney Rubble" sock account due to stupidity
- JK Rowling
- Continues to make sockpuppet accounts that are immediately found, necessitating the purchase of more and more SIM cards
- JK Rowling
- JK Rowling
- Now so frenzied in his libel that increasing legal threats are being mooted
- Has claimed to have received multiple visits from the police
- JK Rowling
- Seemingly desperate to get sued
- JK Rowling
- JK Rowling
- Is generally speaking an embarrassment to all
- JK Rowling
- JK Rowling
- JK Rowling
- JK Rowling
- JK Rowling
- JK Rowling
- JK Rowling
- JK Rowling
- JK Rowling
- JK Rowling
- JK Rowling
- JK Rowling
- JK Rowling
- JK Rowling
- JK Rowling
- JK Rowling
- JK Rowling
- JK Rowling
- JK Rowling
- JK Rowling
- JK Rowling
- JK Rowling
- JK Rowling
- JK Rowling
- JK Rowling
- JK Rowling

Graham's accomplishments thus far: Raised an enormous amount of money and awareness for trans people, got banned from Twitter, lost own career, legacy, friends and family, is the stupidest cunt on the planet.

tl;dr

Quote from: FerriswheelBueller on December 03, 2020, 11:10:50 AM
Cunt's gone bananas.

Former comedy writer Graham Linehan is a sickening, slanderous transphobic bigot.

madhair60

Guide to Glinner threads originally posted by Ambient Sheep

Prequel threads:

Graham Linetransexclusionary (2018/03/08 - 2018/07/22, 52 pages)

Twitter policeman Graham Linehan given warning by police about Twitter (2018/10/06 - 2018/10/19, 21 pages)

What happened to Adam Buxton and Graham Linehan's sci-fi sitcom 'The Cloud'? (2018/12/17 - 2019/01/01, five pages, despite the title it's mainly about the trans issue)

Main ~100-page threads:

Charity stream hosted to spite transphobic tosser Graham Linehan (2019/01/20 - 2019/08/02)

The all-new "Graham Linehan's a transphobic cunt" thread (2019/08/01 - 2020/02/11)

Graham Linehan's Beard Weekends: Transphobia III: The Sorceror (2020/02/11 - 2020/05/12)

Glinner Posts Mortem: Dying on Transphobia Hill 4: The (g)Room(er) (2020/05/11 - 2020/06/22)

Glinner V: The Dream(ed up) Child (molestors): A New Carbon-era (2020/06/22 - 2020/07/21)

Glinner Six Not Gender: Beyond Twitterdome: Racecar, backwards (2020/07/21 - 2020/12/27)

GVIINNER: cunt's gone bananas (2020/12/27 - 2021/03/15)

Glinner: Arty Morty and the Glinfinite Transness: The Hateful 8th (2021/03/15 - 2021/06/05)

Glin's Slide No. 9 - TransIXclusionary (2021/06/05 - 2021/08/07)

GLINTENDO GC: Bananac*nt Cis Tory X: You can't spell MUMSNET without TEN (2021/08/07 - 2021/09/07)

G11nner's erosion eleven: TERF speedrun (career/family skip, any%) 2021/09/07 - 2021/10/04

Glinner 12: Angry Men Won't Wheest: Onward Cistern Soldiers: A bonkers dozen 2021/10/04 - 2021/11/03

Glinna sadda defeata: 13 going on TERFy: How do you 13eat 13eaver 13other
2021/11/03 - ??? (You're reading it!)

Also related:[nb]Within the last nine years or so, first one excepted, otherwise I'll be here all night with old Father Ted and IT Crowd threads.  If someone else wants to list them, fine by me![/nb]

Graham Linehan and Arthur Mathews (2009/12/13 - 2009/12/15, one page)

Graham Linehan points out the absolute turdness of Jack Whitehall (2011/03/21 - 2011/03/27, two pages)

Comedians inciting their followers/fans to savage their critics (2012/06/18 - 2012/09/28, 50 pages)

Graham Linehan wants you to work for him for no money (2013/06/18 - 2013/06/22, three pages)

The Walshes on BBC4/RTE, by Diet of Worms & Graham Linehan (2014/03/17 - 2015/01/22, one page)

Graham LOLnehan (2015/04/20 - 2018/10/09, six pages)

Pope Ted: The Father Ted Musical (2018/06/02 - 2018/06/10, four pages)

Limmy vs Linehan (2020/01/20 - 2020/01/23, one page)

Going apeshit at unisex bogs (2020/02/06 - 2020/02/09, five pages)

JK Rowling TERFing her legacy into the bin (2020/06/07 - ???)

Glinner: thread for backseat moderators and hand-wringing (2020/06/20 - ???)

A little light relief - H.S. Art threads

What's Graham Linehan up to? (2019/05/29 - 2019/06/10, one page)

Imagine if Graham Linehan (2019/11/12 - 2019/11/13, one page)

Mister Six

Funnier without all the JK Rowlings, honestly.

EDIT: Well maybe just a few.

madhair60

Quote from: Mister Six on November 03, 2021, 10:35:43 PM
Funnier without all the JK Rowlings, honestly.

EDIT: Well maybe just a few.

It'll be back to normal next time. The joke has - much like are Graham - peaked.

Mister Six

Haha, glad to hear it.

Just making sure this isn't lost to the previous thread...

Quote from: Kankurette on November 03, 2021, 06:22:33 PM
Christmas is coming, the goose is getting fat, and I'm wondering - Madhair put the idea into my head - if we could do some kind of fundraiser for trans charities. Or at least gather a list of trans or trans-friendly LGBT charities. Something like that to counter all this cruelty.

Ferris

madhair60

Ah, yes!

@Kankurette suggested - and I and many others agreed with - the idea of a CaB fundraiser for a trans charity. @GoblinAhFuckScary mentioned one named fiveforfive.

Wondered if perhaps some sort of 24h CaB Radio stream would be fun one weekend, or failing that just chuck coins in a virtual bucket?

Barry Admin

I prefer the look of this one as it's a registered charity:

Quote from: canadagoose on November 03, 2021, 08:58:34 PM
I'll donate, obviously. I threw some money over to the Equality Network (Scotland) after all this BBC crap came out, just to help us defend ourselves. They might be worth considering.

I have enjoyed lurking these threads and will happily throw a lil something into a fundraiser

canadagoose

Quote from: madhair60 on November 03, 2021, 10:41:54 PM
Ah, yes!

@Kankurette suggested - and I and many others agreed with - the idea of a CaB fundraiser for a trans charity. @GoblinAhFuckScary mentioned one named fiveforfive.

Wondered if perhaps some sort of 24h CaB Radio stream would be fun one weekend, or failing that just chuck coins in a virtual bucket?
I'd be happy to phone in if someone did one of those. Don't know what I'd talk about, but so what.

Cold Meat Platter

JaDanketies

Depressing clicking on the old threads. That Drag Queen Story Time? How many drag queens got libelled as pedos back then? And they all move on to the next pick of the month.

QDRPHNC

canadagoose

Quote from: JaDanketies on November 03, 2021, 11:12:20 PM
Depressing clicking on the old threads. That Drag Queen Story Time? How many drag queens got libelled as pedos back then? And they all move on to the next pick of the month.
I noticed in the first thread how much doubt there was about BC being transphobic. "Just an opinion", so many times. I was a bit nervous around that point because I thought the forum could fall either way, but thankfully it went to the good side.

Quote from: JaDanketies on November 03, 2021, 11:12:20 PM
And they all move on to the next pick of the month.
It's amazing how uniformly they all move onto the next hot topic or marker. Remember the chequered flag in their Twitter usernames? They all had them. Then they all said they were "genderfree" over the course of a weekend.[nb]That went by the wayside, didn't it?[/nb] Then they changed to red squares. Then they changed to green-white-purple hearts. Now they've moved onto dinosaurs.

HamishMacbeth

Quote from: canadagoose on November 03, 2021, 11:04:46 PM
I'd be happy to phone in if someone did one of those. Don't know what I'd talk about, but so what.

I'd offer but you don't want my rambling autistic arse trying to drum up funds by explaining the difference between Dolby Digital Plus and Dolby Digital TrueHD.

My money's good though. (I haven't been out in a while, but a dubloon is a dubloon, amiright?)

retsuza

Quote from: Cold Meat Platter on November 03, 2021, 11:11:24 PM
He's been fairly subdued on the tweets today. Hope he's OK.

He retweeted a thing about some author or something can't remember her name

Mister Six

Quote from: canadagoose on November 03, 2021, 11:14:15 PM
I noticed in the first thread how much doubt there was about BC being transphobic. "Just an opinion", so many times. I was a bit nervous around that point because I thought the forum could fall either way, but thankfully it went to the good side.

Disappointed in myself to see some of my replies kind of equivocating and umming and ahhing/pontificating in a very cis man way about some of the negative reactions to trans people, particularly trans women. Want to distance myself from that now.

canadagoose

Quote from: Mister Six on November 03, 2021, 11:43:08 PM
Disappointed in myself to see some of my replies kind of equivocating and umming and ahhing/pontificating in a very cis man way about some of the negative reactions to trans people, particularly trans women. Want to distance myself from that now.
I think it's probably a societal thing rather than just your fault. It's good you've come around, anyway.

HamishMacbeth

We talked about glindr going down, but what's going on with old Glinnerdotcodotuk?

Took a peek because last time I checked he'd abandoned it with his social network, his database of trans conversion therapists, his white feather campaign and his karate outfit.

Seems it now throws up some security warning on my browser. Probably an expired security certificate, but always possible he's had to turn it over to a phishing scam so he can afford to put his name in bigger letters on the next cake.

canadagoose

Quote from: HamishMacbeth on November 03, 2021, 11:45:26 PM
We talked about glindr going down, but what's going on with old Glinnerdotcodotuk?

Took a peek because last time I checked he'd abandoned it with his social network, his database of trans conversion therapists, his white feather campaign and his karate outfit.

Seems it now throws up some security warning on my browser. Probably an expired security certificate, but always possible he's had to turn it over to a phishing scam so he can afford to put his name in bigger letters on the next cake.
Domain's still there, but the site is presumably abandoned because CGB.

Mister Six

Quote from: canadagoose on November 03, 2021, 11:44:37 PM
I think it's probably a societal thing rather than just your fault. It's good you've come around, anyway.

Cheers. I'd driven myself a bit mad by getting heavily into some very toxic "woke" Facebook groups, and was still coming down from that. Thankfully I never went fully bananas though, and listened to my wife when she told me I was being a fucking idiot.

madhair60

Quote from: Mister Six on November 03, 2021, 11:43:08 PM

Oh mate, you'll find posts of mine from a while back that were, if not actively transphobic, "just asking questions" in a way that I am absolutely ashamed of.

Sonny_Jim

Same here.  I remember watching a video on Facebook of an attractive woman walking around New York and getting catcalled left right and centre.  Silly me was like 'Nah that can't be real, she must have something written on her arse saying whistle at me or summat'.

The good news is that people learn and change, unlike Glinner who is clearly right, all the time, no exceptions.

Twonty Gostelow

Mister Six

Well, she is a comedian.

Quote from: madhair60 on November 04, 2021, 12:39:23 AM
Oh mate, you'll find posts of mine from a while back that were, if not actively transphobic, "just asking questions" in a way that I am absolutely ashamed of.

Christ, has it only been three years?! Seems like a lifetime. Glad we've all grown up in that short span, though. Except Glinner, obviously.

Ballad of Ballard Berkley

I'll gladly punt a few quid into a fundraiser too. Let's do this.