Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

March 28, 2024, 09:28:22 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Far-right Said Fred

Started by jobotic, January 18, 2022, 11:36:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

jobotic

chveik

Bronzy

Neo-Nazis, known for their understanding and acceptance of gay and bisexual people.

bgmnts

Fred onto a hiding to nothing joining up with these lovely folks.

beanheadmcginty

Explains why they're not called Left Said Fred.

Famous Mortimer

Quote from: Bronzy on January 18, 2022, 11:50:54 PMNeo-Nazis, known for their understanding and acceptance of gay and bisexual people.
Such a shame, as I was relying on some shitty one-hit wonders for my political beliefs. They've had their heads kicked in by Russian neo-Nazis at Eurovision a few years back, so you can't accuse them of being unaware. They're just super-fucking-idiots.

Kankurette

And the original Nazis had gay members, although they got purged eventually. I guess their hatred of Jews and other undesirables overran their self-awareness.

Collett is absolutely vile even by BNP standards.

gilbertharding

Just - please tell me that Rob Manzoli (aka Ken Bald) is sound. Let me have that.

Beagle 2

I'd like to say all this stuff really takes the shine off Deeply Dippy but who am I kidding it's a banger.

frajer

Deeply dippy 'bout catchin the 'vid
Deeply hot
Hot for a further Reich

LordMorgan

Fucking hell, is Collett still going. Absolute scum of the earth.
Imagine living his whole life that twisted and angry

flotemysost

I'm too sexy for my (black)shirt

Menu

Uncle TechTip

Quote from: flotemysost on January 19, 2022, 09:39:44 PMI'm too sexy for my (black)shirt

All that leather and skinheads, must be some crossover.

Glebe

Moderate Middle-Ground Said Fred.

Kankurette

Quote from: LordMorgan on January 19, 2022, 04:54:20 PMFucking hell, is Collett still going. Absolute scum of the earth.
Imagine living his whole life that twisted and angry
Sadly, yes. He has a girlfriend covered in swastika tattoos, for fuck's sake.

Jim_MacLaine

Quote from: Kankurette on January 20, 2022, 10:28:58 AMSadly, yes. He has a girlfriend covered in swastika tattoos, for fuck's sake.

Hope Not Hate reported she dumped his sorry arse back in 2017.

The Late Satoru Iwata

Quote from: gilbertharding on January 19, 2022, 02:37:31 PMJust - please tell me that Rob Manzoli (aka Ken Bald) is sound. Let me have that.

Yep. Still a chill dude.

jobotic

Another far-right Covid development, but this time it's happy news

imitationleather

SpiderChrist

buttgammon

A very rare instance of me being on the side of this awful virus.

jobotic

It does seem that up to now its been very shit at killing people who deserved to die.

Perhaps we really have turned a corner.

boki

Pink Gregory

Ha, stupid nazi cunt, hope he went painfully.

Kankurette

Quote from: jobotic on January 24, 2022, 10:55:51 AMAnother far-right Covid development, but this time it's happy news

We did, in fact, invent COVID purely to kill shithead Nazi musicians. I confess.

Imagine thinking a disease is left-wing.

mothman

So much for the tolerant left!

bgmnts

Why are Jews lefties? Where did that come from? Is it a leftie plot by Jews or a Jewish plot by lefties?

I dont get any of thiss tuoid shit it's so stupid.

TheGingerAlien