Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

April 19, 2024, 07:19:42 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Desolation: The Malignant Seven

Started by Ferris, February 21, 2022, 03:00:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Twit 2

"Never felt so alive!" after wasp stings meatus.

Chicory

Tricked into slutdropping to Eric Clapton's 'Tears In Heaven' at Heraklion airport.

Fishfinger

Sir Tristam Wormthrall votes for deterioration.

Fishfinger

shoulders

After a dispute regarding a thimble you banish sister Patsy to the shadowrealm.

Captain Poodle Basher

Hunted down in a desolate alleyway by Nigel Pivaro driving a Mk3 Capri.

As he catches up with you, you notice that the right inner headlight isn't working.

Your last conscious thought is "That's an MOT fail right there."

PlanktonSideburns

Quote from: Captain Poodle Basher on July 24, 2022, 06:48:43 PMHunted down in a desolate alleyway by Nigel Pivaro driving a Mk3 Capri.

As he catches up with you, you notice that the right inner headlight isn't working.

Your last conscious thought is "That's an MOT fail right there."

Amazing

shoulders

Your pilgrimage to Magnetic North is finally at an end, and bonus you can get a sandwich at the Greggs at Doncaster Station then get home in half an hour on the train!

shoulders

Quote from: Chicory on July 23, 2022, 10:11:40 PMTricked into slutdropping to Eric Clapton's 'Tears In Heaven' at Heraklion airport.

Excellent

shoulders

You use your Centenarian Bounty to buy machines to kill and maim local pets.

shoulders

Spitting pissy icicles out of your urinating hole like a fucked up woodchipper

shoulders

Your epitaph amendment ensures your dog Dogface is immortalised as a 'Riddled AIDS BEAST'

pancreas

Your Dumfries leper colony is refused exemption from child protection regulations: 'Unfortunately, the 16th century legislation you cited was repealed by William of Orange.'

shoulders

Deepak Chopra texts you 'Me in ur arse later 8pm?'

Glebe

An Are You Being Served? cosplay session ends in an unpleasant orgy.

Glebe

Longest Frenulum Competition, Goole.

dex

Getting awoken from your dream of being rogered by Tregard from Knightmare

Glebe

You cower in awe as your frenulum comes loose and begins to mate with a rare form of rabies.

Glebe

A Nigel Havers-themed party descends into chaos when somebody turns up as Simon MacCorkindale.

"I printed his face off the internet and glued it to a cornflakes packet. All that trouble only to discover it's a Havers bash! Fuck my life!"

jenna appleseed

Punching a reversible mood octopus inside out

(accidentally) fisting an reversible octopus

Getting your cock wedged stuck in the reversible octopus you're using as a flesh light.

shoulders

Norbert gets himself into a proper Dentressangle

Twit 2

Your attempts to better yourself through forging positive connections with others leave you destitute, dead and upturned in a skip.

Joe Qunt

Your homemade Sybian leaves you for the fox in the bingo ads.

Twit 2

Settling for a pasty-faced dollop.

Twit 2

Funeral arrangements are a scotch egg, a garbled Jasper Carrot routine and a memorial booklet produced by Gary's Fliers.

shoulders

The controller of Rotherham traffic lights orders an underling to track down a miscreant viewable on the screens and 'bring him to me, have him bummed in advance'.

Vodkafone

As a young intern at Speedo, your task is to "conceive a campaign that will once and for all sever any assocation between our product and sex pests and paedophiles" - informs marketing director Ralf as he massages your shoulders, in only his Speedos.

Glebe

Sexual fetish guilt and shame envelopes you during an eulogy for your daughter's late pet pangolin.

Glebe

You daydream about infertility whilst crossing to a traffic island.

Vodkafone

Bobby McFerrin meets Liz Truss for 5 minutes, and burns the master tapes of Don't Worry, Be Happy