Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

March 19, 2024, 02:44:20 AM

Login with username, password and session length

16 Handles: Glinner's Age of Descent

Started by Poirots BigGarlickyCorpse, February 21, 2022, 08:24:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Poirots BigGarlickyCorpse

Former comedy writer Graham Linehan has traded in his career and reputation for ranting about trans people on the Internet.

---

NEW official thread theme song

Unofficial thread theme song

For continuing analysis of the alleged Father Ted writer's exceptionally public breakdown and subsequent deterioration

Timeline of events:

- Done a bad transphobia in IT Crowd episode
- Instead of saying "soz", became the most notable transphobe on the planet
- Spent 21 hours a day on twitter misgendering, insulting and brigading trans people and their allies
- Attempted to have trans charity Mermaids' lottery funding pulled
- hbomberguy live stream to counter this raises $300,000 for Mermaids instead
- then Mermaids got the lottery money anyway, meaning Graham failed on every level it is possible to have failed
- Depth charged his own career, lost his family
- Starting calling people paedophiles on Twitter
- Again: threw away his wife and children, his career and any positive legacy in order to call people paedophiles on Twitter       
- Got kicked off Twitter permanently
- Now subsists on thin gruel of his newly in-the-low-hundreds audience (down from 700k)
- Graham sleeps in a racing car, do you?
- Solicits sex from brothel called "Brighton Belles"
- Started sending things in the post to people like bizarre transphobic birthday cakes and white feathers (?!)
- Created false account on "Her" dating app to post peoples' private images
- National reportage of this incident painted him quite accurately as a pathetic moron
- Went to Parliament and made an absolute loser of himself, again
- Attended genuinely pathetic "Women Won't Wheesht" event with cum all over his jeans
- Sung Fairytale of New York at said event, pointedly leaving in the F-slur. And in July
- Attended further Women Won't Wheesht events to creep on fellow TERFs
- Shouted "Lesbians do not date women" at one of these events, baffling every living human being on the planet
- Has paid Substack blog on which his sanity has clearly evaporated entirely
- - Has paid Patreon blog that peaked at 23 subscribers and is now at 20 18 17 13 11 9 and hasn't been updated since July 2021
- Interviewed on GB News, came across as the fucking lunatic that he is, on verge of tears constantly
- Entire income is now tied to bigotry, no entertainment industry work forthcoming
- Again again: has literally lost everything in order to post hate on Twitter which he is now banned from
- Constantly boasts of buying new SIM cards to circumvent Twitter bans
- His sock accounts are instantly discovered and banned anyway
- Doxed his own "Barney Rubble" sock account due to stupidity
- Continues to make sockpuppet accounts that are immediately found, necessitating the purchase of more and more SIM cards
- Now so frenzied in his libel that increasing legal threats are being mooted
- Has claimed to have received multiple visits from the police
- Seemingly desperate to get sued
- Initiated 19/12/2021 "Gender Critical Coming Out Day", urging TERFs worldwide to compromise their safety by revealing their bigotry to others
- Was widely condemned for this transparent attempt to take the heat off himself that clearly in no way benefits women
- "The Mess We're In" falls into disarray after Arty Morty creates a rift between himself and Helen Staniland by describing radfems as having "bloodlust"
- Graham posts tearful video stating "I love you, Arty Morty"
- Wrote article claiming "Chris Morris fans" have been out to get him for 25 years, illustrated with screenshots of CaB posts harvested by "a friend"
- Joined Gettr, the latest right wing freeze peach Twitter clone
- Doxxed his Oliophi Twitter account in much the same way as he doxxed his Barney Rubble Twitter account, i.e. due to being a stupid clown who can't use MS Paint
- Made Stewart Lee's "In the Pedal Bin" list and promptly added Stu to his list of enemies
- Female TERFs begin to turn on him for sticking by Arty Morty and for tolerating "good trans" who agree with his bigotry
- Cameo'd in Simon Hanselmann's masterpiece of pandemic fiction, Crisis Zone
- Appeared on GB News again, ostensibly to talk about "safeguarding" in Girl Guides
- Had angry, rehearsed meltdown over trans swimmer Lia Thompson and the failure of everyone on his List of Enemies to Condemn Her for, uhm, existing
- Encouraged his audience to heckle Stewart Lee on his current tour
- Found out David Paisley attempted to serve him with papers at his ex-wife's address and promptly began ranting about harassment, despite the address being a matter of public record
- Spent all of January and much of February 2022 angrily screeching Stewart Lee's name because Stu, let me remind you, put his name on a list entitled "In the Pedal Bin"
- Decided it would be a grand idea to dabble in Holocaust denial by publishing a substack about how Dora Richter (the first person to ever undergo male-to-female gender reassignment surgery) might not have been murdered by the Gestapo in 1933 after all
- Went on Mumsnet to ask Stella Creasy if Eddie Izzard is a woman, didn't bother to read her answer, and diarrhea'd a "response" to her that included all the TERF Greatest Hits
- Backed Joe Rogan in the controversy surrounding Spotify continuing to host the JRE despite Rogan spreading COVID-19/vaccine misinformation, because Stewart Lee pulled his stuff from Spotify and the enemy of his enemy is his friend. Responded "everyone looks bad in clips" when someone pointed out all the disgusting shit Rogan's past guests have said about women
- Appeared on "Cancel Culture Club" YouTube show, possibly while drunk
- Posted a substack wherein he listed off several of his enemies and accused them of being complicit in child sexual abuse. Stay tuned for more lawsuits
- Made a follow-up substack singling out Colm O'Gorman of Amnesty International as being complicit in child sexual abuse. Declared victory when O'Gorman decided he wasn't worth the hassle of suing him
- Appeared on GB News again to rant about Stewart Lee, who just lives in his mind full-time now. Claimed he's "had to put [his] career to one side" to battle the terrible injustice of trans people existing, rather than ruining his life with a Twitter transphobia addiction
- Outed "JL", the woman who writes a ton of his substacks for free, while attempting to sicc his followers on Aidan Comerford and Alan Driscoll for the crime of asking her if she was the "JL" from Glinner's griefblog.
- Invited sceptic Aaron Rabinowitz on The Mess We're In, proceeded to talk over him and let Arty and Helen do likewise. Brought up Wi Spa incident, Lia Thomas and Helen's Penis Question as "gotchas", uninterested in Rabinowitz's nuanced answers or in the civilised discussion Rabinowitz was having with the other guest, gender-critical sceptic Andy Lewis, regarding the validity of data used to back up the gender-critical position. Could not rebut the fact that he'd uncritically linked to antisemite Jennifer Bilek. Had no answer when Rabinowitz repeatedly pointed out that he and his co-hosts had no interest in actually listening to him. Did a big cum in his pants when Rabinowitz said that Lia Thomas and other trans women should be allowed in women's changing rooms.
- Subsequently hosted a livestream wherein he declared victory over Rabinowitz, to the surprise of no-one
- While begging for money, claimed Pope Ted hasn't happened because of "homophobes and misogynists"
- Appealed to his audience for suggestions as to what Graham Linehan content they would like to see, such as an Ask Me Anything or an X-Box stream (!)
- Not long after, returned to his old tactic of calling cis women who support and accept trans women "handmaidens"
- Declared that Magdalene Burns' "fucking blackface actors" tweet is the "stirring bravery of a young woman". Stated he would "make sure people remember the name, Aiden Comerford" which doesn't sound threatening or unhinged in any way
- Is generally speaking an embarrassment to all

Graham's accomplishments thus far: Raised an enormous amount of money and awareness for trans people, got banned from Twitter, lost own career, legacy, friends and family, is the stupidest cunt on the planet.

Sechzehn as a plantain
Trans folk on the brain

Guide to Glinner threads originally posted by Ambient Sheep

Prequel threads:

Graham Linetransexclusionary (2018/03/08 - 2018/07/22, 52 pages)

Twitter policeman Graham Linehan given warning by police about Twitter (2018/10/06 - 2018/10/19, 21 pages)

What happened to Adam Buxton and Graham Linehan's sci-fi sitcom 'The Cloud'? (2018/12/17 - 2019/01/01, five pages, despite the title it's mainly about the trans issue)

Main ~100-page threads:

Charity stream hosted to spite transphobic tosser Graham Linehan (2019/01/20 - 2019/08/02)

The all-new "Graham Linehan's a transphobic cunt" thread (2019/08/01 - 2020/02/11)

Graham Linehan's Beard Weekends: Transphobia III: The Sorceror (2020/02/11 - 2020/05/12)

Glinner Posts Mortem: Dying on Transphobia Hill 4: The (g)Room(er) (2020/05/11 - 2020/06/22)

Glinner V: The Dream(ed up) Child (molestors): A New Carbon-era (2020/06/22 - 2020/07/21)

Glinner Six Not Gender: Beyond Twitterdome: Racecar, backwards (2020/07/21 - 2020/12/27)

GVIINNER: cunt's gone bananas (2020/12/27 - 2021/03/15)

Glinner: Arty Morty and the Glinfinite Transness: The Hateful 8th (2021/03/15 - 2021/06/05)

Glin's Slide No. 9 - TransIXclusionary (2021/06/05 - 2021/08/07)

GLINTENDO GC: Bananac*nt Cis Tory X: You can't spell MUMSNET without TEN (2021/08/07 - 2021/09/07)

G11nner's erosion eleven: TERF speedrun (career/family skip, any%) 2021/09/07 - 2021/10/04

Glinner 12: Angry Men Won't Wheest: Onward Cistern Soldiers: A bonkers dozen 2021/10/04 - 2021/11/03

Glinna sadda defeata: 13 going on TERFy: How do you 13eat 13eaver 13other
2021/11/03 - 2021/12/19

Glinner XIV: CALOOH! CALLAY! IT'S GC COMING OUT DAY!!! 2021/12/19 - 2022/1/16

15 Glinutes of Shame: Lying in the Gettr Looking at the TRAs 2022/1/16 - 22/2/21

16 Handles: Glinner's Age of Descent 2022/2/21 - ??? (You're reading it!)

Also related:

Graham Linehan and Arthur Mathews (2009/12/13 - 2009/12/15, one page)

Graham Linehan points out the absolute turdness of Jack Whitehall (2011/03/21 - 2011/03/27, two pages)

Comedians inciting their followers/fans to savage their critics (2012/06/18 - 2012/09/28, 50 pages)

Graham Linehan wants you to work for him for no money (2013/06/18 - 2013/06/22, three pages)

The Walshes on BBC4/RTE, by Diet of Worms & Graham Linehan (2014/03/17 - 2015/01/22, one page)

Graham LOLnehan (2015/04/20 - 2018/10/09, six pages)

Pope Ted: The Father Ted Musical (2018/06/02 - 2018/06/10, four pages)

Limmy vs Linehan (2020/01/20 - 2020/01/23, one page)

Going apeshit at unisex bogs (2020/02/06 - 2020/02/09, five pages)

JK Rowling TERFing her legacy into the bin (2020/06/07 - ???)

Glinner: thread for backseat moderators and hand-wringing (2020/06/20 - ???)

A little light relief - H.S. Art threads

What's Graham Linehan up to? (2019/05/29 - 2019/06/10, one page)

Imagine if Graham Linehan (2019/11/12 - 2019/11/13, one page)

Dr Rock

Good job!

Suggest 'Appealed to his audience for suggestions as to what Graham Linehan content they would like to see, such as an Ask Me Anything or an X-Box stream (!)'

Changed to 'Appealed to his just NINE Patreons etc'

madhair60

PlanktonSideburns

Has that Andy Lewis bloke Rabinowitz was speaking to said anything about that car crash interview?

selectivememory

Jesus. It's incredible to see written down what he's done just this year. Well done on compiling all that.

The Late Satoru Iwata

Quote from: jobotic on February 21, 2022, 07:59:21 PMSeeing as we know he reads these threads we're helping him to decide who to attack and who to leave alone. We should have said "this looks bad for Acaster - he'll fold like a deckchair when Linehan goes for him, you know how feeble he is".

By the way, new idea for The Mess We're In if you ever fancy rebranding

(if only I could photoshop)

bgmnts

Now i've gone down the Rambo the Orangutan hole.

Thread's off to a winner already.

buttgammon

Quote from: selectivememory on February 21, 2022, 08:39:03 PMJesus. It's incredible to see written down what he's done just this year. Well done on compiling all that.

Absolutely! Great work Poirot on putting all this together, especially when there's just so much going on in Bananaville.

king_tubby

DreadedScotsman

Whilst not entirely glinner it is related and I think it's a very long but worthwhile watch for cis people like myself especially. I know we don't usually do content warnings this one needs it as it contains a lot of homophobia and transphobia and discussion of real world violence and suicide

Quote from: DreadedScotsman on February 21, 2022, 09:04:40 PMWhilst not entirely glinner it is related and I think it's a very long but worthwhile watch for cis people like myself especially. I know we don't usually do content warnings this one needs it as it contains a lot of homophobia and transphobia and discussion of real world violence and suicide

Ohhh yes I've been meaning to watch that. Caelan Conrad's stuff is worth checking out in general.

DreadedScotsman

Quote from: Poirots BigGarlickyCorpse on February 21, 2022, 09:06:22 PMOhhh yes I've been meaning to watch that. Caelan Conrad's stuff is worth checking out in general.

I'm a little over half way and ooft it's rough watching even if it's stuff I already knew was happening on twitter and assumed was happening in the terf groups, but seeing laid out like that is rough.

I was going to post it on the previous thread but didn't want it to get missed in the switch over to this one.

Quote from: selectivememory on February 21, 2022, 08:39:03 PMJesus. It's incredible to see written down what he's done just this year. Well done on compiling all that.

I remember reading his Wikipedia article and thinking his Twitter ban was the end of it. Oh no. The whole 2018 - 2020 Beaver Bother / Mermaids / "shut UP fuck OFF" era was merely the prologue..

The Late Satoru Iwata

IT'S NOT EVEN MARCH, GRAHAM!

I guess there's just so much going on.

lauraxsynthesis

MigraineBoy

Been away from the last thread for about 2 weeks - can anyone tell me how the JL outing came about?

Quote from: Vroomo on February 21, 2022, 10:58:43 PMBeen away from the last thread for about 2 weeks - can anyone tell me how the JL outing came about?

Quote- Outed "JL", the woman who writes a ton of his substacks for free, while attempting to sicc his followers on Aidan Comerford and Alan Driscoll for the crime of asking her if she was the "JL" from Glinner's griefblog.
I believe Glinner posted a Gett on his Gettr along the lines of "People are harassing JL", and either it was right around the time Aidan Comerford asked a woman with the initials "JL" if she was that JL, or he was dumb enough to include screenshots from Twitter with her entire name included. Either way he identified a particular woman (who maintained she had to post using her initials for her own safety) as "JL". Because he's a tool.

Ferris

Fisher Goes Berserk

Thanks PBGC.

My money's on 26 March for the launch of thread 17.

Quote from: Poirots BigGarlickyCorpse on February 21, 2022, 11:05:27 PMI believe Glinner posted a Gett on his Gettr along the lines of "People are harassing JL", and either it was right around the time Aidan Comerford asked a woman with the initials "JL" if she was that JL, or he was dumb enough to include screenshots from Twitter with her entire name included. Either way he identified a particular woman (who maintained she had to post using her initials for her own safety) as "JL". Because he's a tool.

Yep, I think Alan Driscoll had his suspicions and him and AC asked her in a Twitter thread which she did not respond to, then BC confirmed it on Gettr by posting that AC & AD were harrasing JL on Twitter, linking the thread and asking the Glincels to report them.

madhair60

Quote from: Better Midlands on February 21, 2022, 11:18:27 PMYep, I think Alan Driscoll had his suspicions and him and AC asked her in a Twitter thread which she did not respond to, then BC confirmed it on Gettr by posting that AC & AD were harrasing JL on Twitter, linking the thread and asking the Glincels to report them.

what a fucking idiot

I think you mean, "what a fucking Glidiot"

Pavlov`s Dog`s Dad`s Dead

Why TF, if anonymity was that important to you, would you vomit up your bigotry use your actual own initials? There is literally no limit as to what you could use as a nom de banane online. I mean, my real name is not Pavlov.
Spoiler alert
Although my face rings a bell.
[close]

there's a sneak peek of a film she was in on Youtube that is quite something - she's the one not on the swing
[close]

wrec

Can't think of a better Mrs Doyle for Pope Terf ☕