Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

April 26, 2024, 06:59:55 AM

Login with username, password and session length

George R R Martin unhappy again

Started by Famous Mortimer, March 12, 2022, 02:32:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mister Six

Quote from: willbo on July 09, 2022, 08:47:36 AMI always thought he'd release it about 12-15 years after "Dance". I've never been bothered about the "he'll die and it will be unfinished" stuff. He's the same age as Trump and Hilary and they were gonna be President, not just write 2 novels.

Aye, but he's also morbidly obese, even more so than Trump. And the US president gets the best healthcare in the world. And also, they were both too old to be president, let's face it

evilcommiedictator

He should get on the blue pills and have a son who can take up his works and ruin them like Dune

non capisco

I have it on good authority that the T-shirt I once saw being sold off Tottenham Court Road that was a picture of Peter Dinklage with a photoshopped bifter hanging out of his gob and the slogan GAME OF WEED not even in the right font is actually George R R Martin's official sneak preview of his vision for the final books.

Thursday

Maybe he should spend less time blogging and more time writing his book 😂 😂 😂

SweetPomPom

Quote from: evilcommiedictator on July 11, 2022, 12:25:10 AMHe should get on the blue pills and have a son who can take up his works and ruin them like Dune

Just get Brian and KJA in now, why wait?