Main Menu

Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

March 29, 2024, 10:08:32 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Birds of a Feather

Started by Fambo Number Mive, April 07, 2022, 08:59:29 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Replies From View

I remember the opening titles of Birds of a Feather probably more than anything else from that era of my life.  Along with my mum's commentary that the photos show the real actresses growing up together because they have been best mates since they were born.

Replies From View

Haha, you have to ask why they bothered making this episode.  Doesn't it remove the entire point not to have all the birds of a feather in it?

Quote2020 Christmas Special

The previous arrangement of the theme tune is used, but following Quirke's departure, only Robson's lines are sung, resulting in a truncated version of the theme tune. The titles no longer feature the images of Sharon and Tracey, instead a dark blue background shows the programme title and writers, with credits for Linda Robson and Lesley Joseph only. The old video of a young Sharon and Tracey has also been removed as the programme moves in and out of the commercial break

idunnosomename

In the Greek version the fat one is called Sharon MocChristsansan.

Ηα ηα ηα Εηglιsη ηαmεs

Glebe

Not to sound bitchy but I caught the beginning of Loose Women the other day and Linda Robinson is in no position to call Pauline fat at this stage.

Brundle-Fly

I once spotted Linda in my local Poundland on the day they were having a closing down sale. She's just like one of us, really.

Glebe

Quote from: Brundle-Fly on July 17, 2022, 11:47:31 AMI once spotted Linda in my local Poundland on the day they were having a closing down sale. She's just like one of us, really.

We've all got a hubby in prison!

Replies From View

When I was reading the Wikipedia article I discovered that the Sharon one of Birds of a Feather had a surname like Papadopadiplodocus.

I assumed someone had vandalised it, but it's true. 

Replies From View

When you only have one bird of a feather, is it still called a bird of a feather, or is it just "a bird" by that point?

The 2020 episode should have been called A Bird of not Feather.