Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

March 19, 2024, 11:26:02 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Graham Linehan Episode XVIII: Help Me Elon Muskenobi, You're My Only Hope

Started by Poirots BigGarlickyCorpse, May 03, 2022, 09:56:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

boki

Quote from: bgmnts on May 03, 2022, 11:55:30 PM18 threads!
Can't believe it's been twelve threads since that cunt went bananas.  Still freaks my nut out to this day.

idunnosomename

Quote from: Sonny_Jim on May 04, 2022, 02:13:22 AMI'm still gobsmacked that he's trying to spin Roe v Wade being overturned as the fault of trans people.

and that it's just a small symptom of this ultimate evil

He cant even pretend to care about it to look like an actual feminist, because THIS IS WHAT GRAHAM LINEHAN ACTUALLY BELIEVES

Sonny_Jim

Someone just took a run at Dave Chappelle on stage then promptly got absolutely kerb stomped by Dave's handlers backstage.

I'm sure Graham will find some way to blame this on trans people.

phantom_power

Quote from: Sonny_Jim on May 04, 2022, 10:07:13 AMSomeone just took a run at Dave Chappelle on stage then promptly got absolutely kerb stomped by Dave's handlers backstage.

I'm sure Graham will find some way to blame this on trans people.

Chappelle's first "joke" after it happened: That was a trans man

"Quickest someone loses sympathy after being attacked" of the week

pigamus

Quote from: idunnosomename on May 04, 2022, 09:59:49 AMand that it's just a small symptom of this ultimate evil

the whole thing's like a nightmare fair alright

Poirots BigGarlickyCorpse

Dr Rock

buttgammon

Quote from: Dr Rock on May 04, 2022, 10:50:47 AMGreat job taking over from madhair, Poirots.

Agreed! Stellar work. Managing the opening posts of these (scarily frequent) new threads must be daunting considering the sheer amount of background links you have to put in at this stage.

idunnosomename

Quote from: Dog Botherer on May 03, 2022, 10:28:48 PMWe must secure the existence of our people and a future for healthy breast tissue
just to say this is literally the reason for American critics pulling the "irreversible damage" angle on trans men and the "pro-life" movement.

White women are breeding stock and must not have access to abortion or remove their uteruses

Dr Rock

Adoption industry looks forward to influx of heathy american babies to farm out.

chip

Quote from: buttgammon on May 04, 2022, 10:54:02 AMAgreed! Stellar work. Managing the opening posts of these (scarily frequent) new threads must be daunting considering the sheer amount of background links you have to put in at this stage.

Mostly just copy and pasting, innit. And firing off a few quick line updates since the last thread.

Rich Uncle Skeleton

The Late Satoru Iwata

pigamus

Was going to lead a small delegation to ask chess champion Magnus Carlsen for help in all this but I don't think I'll bother now

madhair60

Poirots BigGarlickyCorpse

retsuza

imitationleather

What are the chances? My mum's sister was an alky and we used to call her Aunty Cheers.

Mister Six

Quote from: Zetetic on May 04, 2022, 07:40:14 AMIf you want to help, beyond asking "why isn't Glinner talking about this?", consider donating to or otherwise supporting the Abortion Support Network.

The link is appreciated; the tone of smug superiority less so (although you phrased it more politely in this thread than the last, at least).

There's also Planned Parenthood in the US.

Mister Six

The Late Satoru Iwata

Mister Six

pigamus

Quote from: imitationleather on May 04, 2022, 02:29:42 PMWhat are the chances? My mum's sister was an alky and we used to call her Aunty Cheers.

I had one of them, looked like George Wendt

The wheels seem to have fallen off the "Respect My Sex" campaign, with elections tomorrow you'd have thought the question that everyone is asking "what is a woman" to have been ramped up for Tory support by the Daily Mail, but they haven't mentioned it since 25/4 and that was only in relation to a JK Rowling article.

damien

Yeah I was looking at the front pages of the main papers for the last few days and there hasn't been one single Trans story on any of them. So much for 'the most significant female movement since the Suffragettes'.

Barry Admin

But at least Mayo Floorsharter got her photos in the newspaper again. And maybe that's the point.

phantom_power

I think their thunder has been stolen a bit by the Roe Vs Wade stuff in America, which threaten real hard-won rights being taken away and show how pathetic their little crusade and hyperbolic words really are

Kankurette

Quote from: phantom_power on May 04, 2022, 06:38:29 PMI think their thunder has been stolen a bit by the Roe Vs Wade stuff in America, which threaten real hard-won rights being taken away and show how pathetic their little crusade and hyperbolic words really are
And they're more concerned about inclusive language than Roe v Wade being overturned. I guess it doesn't help that it's their lovely conservative friends doing it.

Dr Rock

Also 'SEX MATTERS' gives the impression they are fighting to get people shagging more.