Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

April 25, 2024, 08:16:25 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Joker: Folie à Deux

Started by SteveDave, June 08, 2022, 09:19:48 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

SteveDave

https://www.independent.co.uk/arts-entertainment/films/news/joker-2-joaquin-phoenix-b2096250.html?utm_medium=Social&utm_source=Twitter#Echobox=1654668890

Your man Phoenix has been photographed reading the script for "Joker 2- Laugh Harder"

I'll be interested to see where it goes. Hopefully it turns into 1966 Batman.

JamesTC

Joker drives a taxi or summit. Instant hit.

Fambo Number Mive

I wonder if it will be as bleak as some of the Joker graphic novels, which are really bleak. He must have killed tens of thousands of people in Gotham.

madhair60

dissolute ocelot

Surely they won't give it a French title when it's actually released. Not when they could call it Joker 2: The Joke's On You.

Claude the Racecar Driving Rockstar Super Sleuth

The joke's on all of them: The city should be pronounced "Goat-am" and they've been getting it wrong for decades.

non capisco

JOOOOOOKER
YES, MY NAME IS THE JOOOOOOKER
I'M A VERY STRANGE BLOKE-ER
AND IN GOTHAM I DWELL

You can't just use the melody from Memories out of Cats, Todd.

SSSSSSOMEBODY STOP ME!!!!!!

frajer

MY NAME IS HARLEY QUINN AND I'M HERE TO SAY
CRIME IS THE BOMB, WHO SAYS IT DOESN'T PAY?
I DRESS AS A CLOWN LIKE MY MAIN SQUEEZE JOKER
BUT DON'T ASK ME TO TATTLE BECAUSE MY FACE IS POKER

Joker 2: I started a joker that started the whole world DYING!

What song can they play when he's doing his strut kicks down the ritta sports staircase this time?
How can they top paedo rock and give the incels a little transgressive shiver?

Fat shaming, cod jamaican accent. I reckon this is the one.

non capisco

LIP UP BATTY to get a homophobic slur in and if challenged the Joker can do a Jimmy Carr shrug and claim he was singing it about Batman.

Replies From View

I'd love this film to have a French title.  I'd like it to be in French with subtitles, too.

beanheadmcginty

It should be a Gary Glitter jukebox musical.

letsgobrian

I'm assuming that it's going to be a Bob Fosse homage. And that it won't be as fun a Bob Fosse homage as the final episode of Eagleheart.

momatt

I hope this will be like the Gaga Simpsons episode.  The whole film should be about how amazing and talented and perfect she is and feature a big fuck-off steam train with her stupid fucking face on it.  Joker and Quinn can ride around on it having wacky murdering adventures and sometimes suck each other off.
Then whenever she's not on screen, the other characters should be asking, "Where's Gaga?".

Making it utterly shit and unwatchable.
Thanks you please.

JamesTC

I hope the clown dance on stairs.

Povidone

The Colour Of Joker

Joker 2: Turns out we Don't Live In A Society After All

Joker 2 The Streets

Joker 2: The Riddler

Riddler 3: The Penguin

Joker Part Deux: Hiya Mate It's The Joker! Remember Me?

Joker Park 2: The Lost World

Jimmy Joker's Wild Ride

Scream If You Wanna Go Joker

Now That's What I Call Joker (2023)

Had Enough Joker Yet?

The Funky JokehunteR

I'm No Fae Joker I've Nae Business Bein' In Joker

Joker Shit For Joker Cunts

non capisco

IF I WAS THE JOKER
DUBBA DUBBA DUBBA DUBBA DUBBA DUBBA DUBBA DUM.

Butchers Blind

I hope they bring in all the BatMen for this one, including dead Adam West. 

Goldentony

Fame Monster is better than This Nation's Saving Grace

Famous Mortimer

The Cook, The Thief, His Wife, And Her Joker

The title suggests it's going to be about how Batman is just as MAD as the Joker.

willbo

Joker 2 today CONFIRMED to be rumoured to be a musical starring Gaga

Mister Six

Quote from: momatt on June 14, 2022, 06:03:59 PMMaking it utterly shit and unwatchable.

A worthy follow up to the original, then.

So they're ripping off Badlands rather than King of Comedy this time, eh?

Replies From View

I hope it's the same as Wallace and Gromit.  It's been ages since we've had a good Wallace and Gromit.

Replies From View

Quote from: Butchers Blind on June 14, 2022, 07:17:15 PMI hope they bring in all the BatMen for this one, including dead Adam West. 

Dadam West

is what the dead one of him is called

Povidone

To be fair if the Lady Gaga/musical stuff is real and causes the predicatble annoyance to fanboys I might give it a go, I won't pay for it, but I'll try and watch it.

I imagine it will be a flat nothing like its predecessor though, a film I couldn't even be arsed watching more than half of.

Icehaven

HA HA
GAGA
HA HA
GAGA
Please call the whole thing off.

Replies From View

I meant to post this here but it ended up in the Batman thread instead.

Quote from: Replies From View on June 15, 2022, 10:37:43 AMI am quite confused about whether The Joker crosses into The Batman; I assumed they were unrelated, and the fact there's another random dude playing the Joker in the final scene of The Batman would appear to confirm this.  But does that mean these Joker films have no association with the Batman character and will be doing their own thing without him being connected, or will there be two unrelated franchises with their own versions of the other's characters?

It's quite confusing.  Don't you dare start claiming that it isn't confusing or I will physically jostle you in the armpit.

SteveDave

Lady Gaga is, like Marky Mark and the Bow And Arrow Man, Screen Cancer but she is also Musical AIDS and Fashion Chlamydia.