Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

April 23, 2024, 11:52:53 AM

Login with username, password and session length

WimbleWrong 2022 - First Round Draw and Rules

Started by Famous Mortimer, June 19, 2022, 01:49:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

H-O-W-L

Shitting balls, I completely missed the entries! Serves me for taking a couple weeks out of CAB. Ah well, always next year. Don't have time to participate this go around anyway, really.

Dr Trouser

Going to have to withdraw from this, really sorry. Got some work issues which means I'll have no time for the next week or so.

Al Tha Funkee Homosapien

Quote from: Dr Trouser on July 06, 2022, 07:12:05 AMGoing to have to withdraw from this, really sorry. Got some work issues which means I'll have no time for the next week or so.

Boooo!

Famous Mortimer

Dr Trouser, sorry you can't compete. Hopefully we'll see you next year.

Spoon of Ploff

Always something taking place in the real world during wimbleWrong... usually its just the death of a Chuckle Brother or someone like Bruce  Forsyth.. but this time its the collapse of Alexander Boris de Pfeffel Johnson's government.

I like to think that this competition played some small part in that happening... although it has somewhat ruined my idea for a 2nd round shot.

TheGingerAlien

Quote from: Spoon of Ploff on July 07, 2022, 05:31:39 PMI like to think that this competition played some small part in that happening...

Absolutely certain. Well done wronguns - excellent result!

Sad to see Dr T has had to withdraw, but that means more Al stuff in round 2, right?

Ferris

Those anonymous threats I sent to Dr T were very effective.