Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

April 19, 2024, 11:21:20 AM

Login with username, password and session length

WimbleWrong 2022 - NEW FIRST ROUND!

Started by Famous Mortimer, June 24, 2022, 02:27:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Famous Mortimer

72 hours? From the time of your reply?

touchingcloth

Quote from: Famous Mortimer on June 29, 2022, 07:23:10 PM72 hours? From the time of your reply?

I think we should say from the time of your reply, otherwise PBGC gets 1 minute and 14 seconds longer than the other people serving in this round.

Poirots BigGarlickyCorpse

Quote from: touchingcloth on June 29, 2022, 07:43:42 PMI think we should say from the time of your reply, otherwise PBGC gets 1 minute and 14 seconds longer than the other people serving in this round.
Yes, can I get till 19:30 on Saturday please? Otherwise I've already lost 18 hours because I unfortunately have to work.

Ferris

I told my department I had a meeting with the consultants, then told the consultants I had a meeting with my department, then spent 25 minutes in paint putting dildos onto ED-209.

Work should never be an excuse imo.

Fishfinger

Quote from: Ferris on June 29, 2022, 08:37:49 PMWork should never be an excuse imo.

Yeah, did we learn nothing from the Nurembergs.

touchingcloth

And your son sadly died while you drew some shat on Robert Cop. Nothing comes before WimbleWrong.

fortunately I already have one idea that I will invest way too much time in before scrapping it in favour of something that won't get me a win either

QDRPHNC

Fucking hell Poirot trying to get this game going here, come on, quickly quickly quickly.

(Mind games).

touchingcloth

Quote from: QDRPHNC on June 30, 2022, 02:52:19 PMFucking hell Poirot trying to get this game going here, come on, quickly quickly quickly.

(Mind games).
It's almost ready.