Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

April 26, 2024, 06:17:34 PM

Login with username, password and session length

WimbleWrong 2022 Round 1 - touchingcloth v Ferris (NSFW)

Started by touchingcloth, June 24, 2022, 06:04:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

touchingcloth

Al Tha Funkee Homosapien

PlanktonSideburns

Ferris

I'm gonna get marmalated.

My return due in 2.5 days right?

touchingcloth

Quote from: Ferris on June 25, 2022, 12:29:57 AMI'm gonna get marmalated.

My return due in 2.5 days right?

Yep. A gentle nudge cos it was due yesterday, but I think everyone (including me!) would rather see a shot played than some kind of forfeit.

Come on, Ferris, how am I gonna marmalate you if you don't bring the pith?

Ferris

I'm really sorry, I had yesterday as my set time to do this but my son rudely decided to get a high fever so I've been watching him all day since Friday (he's liable to seizures if his temperature goes above a certain level so it's quite a stressful time and I essentially watch him 23rs a day with a thermometer and medication). He is back to normal but my weekend and day off yesterday were fucked

I don't think I'm going to get time because I'm back to work now, and I don't see the required time in my schedule to muster up anything beyond 15 minutes on paint.

Genuine apologies - I was looking forward to putting up a better defence than this weak exit but events overtook me. I forfeit.

Dr Trouser

Dunno what the rules are but if you PM a description of what you would do, i'll knock it up as i've got fuck all to do for the next hour - if it'll keep you in the competition?

Sorry to hear about the nipper of course

Spoon of Ploff

touchingcloth

Yeah I'd be totally happy with you PMing a brief to another poster to finish for you, or waiting a little longer, or encouraging people to take it into consideration if you do submit a 15 minute paint job.

Alternatively depending if Ferris can't/doesn't want to do any of the above, @Famous Mortimer would it work to bring the bye in at this stage?

Ferris

I've got half an hour spare now, watch this space!

Ferris

PlanktonSideburns

TheGingerAlien

They've both still got shots to play, but it looks like "shit just got real."

Famous Mortimer

I want as much Wimblewrong as people are prepared to do, but it looks like Ferris just brought out the big guns.

Ferris

Ferris

touchingcloth

Poirots BigGarlickyCorpse

Ferris

touchingcloth

And that's why the Saudis banned the Buzz Lightyear film.

selectivememory

Mr Farenheit

crude juvenile crap- this match was great!

touchingcloth for his second shot

Ferris

touchingcloth for me, Clive. Ferris lacking quality in the final third.

Johnny Yesno

Quote from: Ferris on June 30, 2022, 07:42:31 PMtouchingcloth for me, Clive. Ferris lacking quality in the final third.

The final turd, shurely.

TC for me too.

touchingcloth

Quote from: Ferris on June 30, 2022, 07:42:31 PMtouchingcloth for me, Clive. Ferris lacking quality in the final third.

Fuck you, players don't get to vote.

Ferris