Main Menu

Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

April 18, 2024, 12:47:13 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Eurotrash

Started by Mobius, June 29, 2022, 11:13:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Elderly Sumo Prophecy

I was pleased to see that Jean Paul Gaultier seems to have a well developed sense of humour. You always imagine fashion designers as po faced bastards who take themselves too seriously.

Gradual Decline

Blimey! All 16 series coming next month in a large boxset - Amazon Trash-listing

Famous Mortimer

Blimey indeed! Excellent news!

The Ombudsman

Absolutely loved this and yes, it was the only way I got to see boobs and general smut as a youth.

From memory didn't they 'discover' a few people that went on to big things? I'm sure the duo Air (Sexy Boy) was first shown on UK telly on that show.

badaids

Good news that all 16 series will be available soon.

There's one bit in particular I'd love to see again but have never managed to track down.

A french group called House of Shit who had a single get to number one with lyrics like 'mummy says it's rude to do a piss on the floor'. Very puerile but also very funny.

AsparagusTrevor

It had to be £69.99 didn't it

Norton Canes

Published by Network? Strange, there's no mention of it on their website or social media. Still, if they've pulled it off (arrêt!) there's still hope they'll one day release my dream collection, a box set of all 64 episodes of Tony Wilson's The Other Side of Midnight.