Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

March 28, 2024, 08:47:33 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Wimblewrong Round 1: Poirots BigGarlickyCorpse vs QDRPHNC

Started by Poirots BigGarlickyCorpse, July 01, 2022, 09:09:37 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

touchingcloth

Is Broken-Heart Tom the followup single from Rednex?

Ferris

And have their accounts been reviewed by the charity commission?

Famous Mortimer

Poirots BigGarlickyCorpse

(10-6)

Well done to @QDRPHNC. I wish I'd thought of Slagatha Christie in the first place, but I made you all imagine Poirot getting banged up the arse by Hastings and that's good enough for me.

QDRPHNC

Thanks, to be honest I thought you were going to walk this one.

Quote from: QDRPHNC on July 07, 2022, 07:45:45 PMThanks, to be honest I thought you were going to walk this one.
You're very generous to say so. I think a lot of people didn't get the first shot (Taoiseach Michéal Martin said "acceptance is key for transgender people" and I was making fun of my own blind patriotism with the collage of all the shit wrong with Ireland) or maybe it just wasn't very funny. It was the strongest idea I had for an opener. Your return had me stumped for a couple of days to be honest, you can see I barely squeaked in under the deadline.

touchingcloth

Quote from: Poirots BigGarlickyCorpse on July 07, 2022, 10:14:49 PMI think a lot of people didn't get the first shot

I got the first shot, but not the first return as I couldn't see what elements from the serve as opposed to the server's name it contained, and I assumed I was being dense and missing something. I still assume that, I think.

QDRPHNC

Quote from: touchingcloth on July 07, 2022, 10:31:11 PMI got the first shot, but not the first return as I couldn't see what elements from the serve as opposed to the server's name it contained, and I assumed I was being dense and missing something. I still assume that, I think.

I was purposefully avoiding the GC issue since I'd reached peaked bleak with Roe vs. Wade and people being shot and all.

So yeah just spun it off Poirot's name, since she made herself part of the shot. In hindsight, I wish I'd changed the book title and the "previously released as" name, as it would have been funnier, but eh.

Fambo Number Mive

Just noticed the dildo Poirot is holding in shot 3.

Quote from: Fambo Number Mive on July 08, 2022, 08:35:18 AMJust noticed the dildo Poirot is holding in shot 3.
I had to. The hand position is perfect.

Fambo Number Mive

My joint favourite shot of the tournament so far, that and "Wossyworld"