Members
Stats
  • Total Posts: 5,008,256
  • Total Topics: 95,387
  • Online Today: 633
  • Online Ever: 3,311
  • (July 08, 2021, 03:14:41 AM)
Users Online
Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

August 18, 2022, 03:17:58 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Kim Noble's New Show At The Soho Theatre In September

Started by Small Man Big Horse, July 06, 2022, 12:05:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ron Superior

Very exciting! Should I be nervous about attending a Kim Noble show? Sounds pathetic but he seems to really like latching on to people and messing with them, but, yeah, I'm actually definitely going to go see this anyway

Small Man Big Horse

Quote from: Ron Superior on July 06, 2022, 02:35:16 PMVery exciting! Should I be nervous about attending a Kim Noble show? Sounds pathetic but he seems to really like latching on to people and messing with them, but, yeah, I'm actually definitely going to go see this anyway

I would say you'd be fine as long as you're not in the first couple of rows, and even then if you didn't want to participate I'm sure you could just not respond. I got a bit carried away and did get tickets for the front row, which I slight regret now, but eh, it's not like he mauls people, the worst I've seen is someone having to spend the show with a bucket on their head, and, er, a woman was sent out half way through, though she did at least get a microwave oven for her troubles (and presumably a free ticket for another night from the Soho Theatre, though I don't know that for sure).

Memorex MP3

Cheers! Grabbed a ticket for the first night; usually get two and then find someone to bring along but I figure it's not really worth the risk/effort in this case

Timothy

During his previous show, when we saw it in the Netherlands, he asked people in the front row (and some other rows) if they wanted to participate before the show started. If someone said no he didn't bother them during the show.

Ron Superior

Haha, thanks for the info, I'm feeling reassured! In interviews he always sounds like such a sweetheart, it's mad some of the stuff he does for his shows, including his incredible podcast. Is he the closest thing we've got to Nathan Fielder over here?

lauraxsynthesis

Small Man Big Horse

Well I'll be there on the 17th of September if anyone does want to meet up.

lestergunn

Not heard of him before and booked based on what's been said above. Thanks all. Second row.

Lost Oliver

Cannot wait! Thanks for the heads up. Have also booked tickets for the 17th SMBH.

Brundle-Fly

His ex-comedy partner Stuart Silver has gone a bit quiet of late. Another interesting character; although I distinctly remember Noble & Silver were generally reviled twenty years ago by the comedy elitists that roamed roughshod over the forums back then.

Small Man Big Horse

Quote from: Lost Oliver on July 14, 2022, 08:20:53 AMCannot wait! Thanks for the heads up. Have also booked tickets for the 17th SMBH.

Ah, excellent, if you can it'd be great to meet up beforehand and have a catch up.

Lost Oliver

105%. Which means I could backtrack 5% and still be 100% behind the idea.

Famous Mortimer

Quote from: Brundle-Fly on July 14, 2022, 09:50:50 AMHis ex-comedy partner Stuart Silver has gone a bit quiet of late. Another interesting character.
I have most of their TV series (and the earlier one off special) if anyone is interested. Some brilliant ideas and bits.

lauraxsynthesis

I'm going on the 15th if anyone's up for a meetup that night

prwc

Thanks for the tip off, I've booked the 17th too.

Small Man Big Horse

Quote from: prwc on August 05, 2022, 03:46:56 PMThanks for the tip off, I've booked the 17th too.

Myself and Lost Oliver are definitely going to meet up beforehand, and former Cabber DJ One Record will also be there, so it'd be great if you fancied joining us (and anyone else who is going on the 17th as well, of course).