Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

March 28, 2024, 04:26:38 PM

Login with username, password and session length

wimbleWrong 2022 Round 2: Spoon of Ploff vs Al Tha Funkee Homosapien

Started by Spoon of Ploff, July 10, 2022, 12:09:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Johnny Yesno

Famous Mortimer

Spoon of Ploff

TheGingerAlien

Quote from: Spoon of Ploff on July 21, 2022, 02:19:14 PMdisappointingly low voter turn out.. must do better.

I think that's more a wider WW22 issue rather than an indicator of the quality of your work. Everyone is too busy typing GLINNER GONE BANANAS etc into Craiyon - and who can blame them eh? I enjoyed it anyway, despite my eyes bleeding off of Al's first shot.

Ferris

Quote from: Spoon of Ploff on July 21, 2022, 02:19:14 PMdisappointingly low voter turn out.. must do better.

I wonder if there's a way of tagging more people to prompt them to vote? Then again, do we want the opinions of such uninvested "Johnny come lately"s?

Tricky one.

TheGingerAlien

I think the folks who are interested will check the threads and there are the GB alerts too - but this stuff is very much an acquired taste. I'm just happy that it remains a relatively unpopular space for me to chart my ongoing mental decline.

Al Tha Funkee Homosapien

Good game Sploff, deservedly spanked me. My heart wasnt in it I'm afraid and I wish you all the best for the later rounds.

touchingcloth

Spoon of Ploff

Quote from: Al Tha Funkee Homosapien on July 21, 2022, 09:50:51 PMGood game Sploff, deservedly spanked me. My heart wasnt in it I'm afraid and I wish you all the best for the later rounds.

cheers Al,,, having Ron as your avatar leaves you dangerously exposed to a Wronging