Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

March 28, 2024, 09:27:17 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Wimblewrong 2022 - semi finals and final?

Started by Famous Mortimer, July 23, 2022, 03:38:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Famous Mortimer

It does seem a little bit as if this has gone on quite a bit longer than usual, due to dropping out and delays and suchlike - completely understandable, life makes demands on us all.

I'm happy to do a semi and final, but I wondered if our three quarter-final winners would be interested in a three-way dance for all the marbles, the big Wimblewrong belt?

I am simply a facilitator, though, so I'll do whatever you fine folks want.

TheGingerAlien

Spoon of Ploff

Mr Farenheit

Why not! Just as soon as the touchingcloth-gingeralien game finishes I guess.

touchingcloth

Quote from: Mr Farenheit on July 24, 2022, 04:14:57 AMWhy not! Just as soon as the touchingcloth-gingeralien game finishes I guess.

That was just filler content while you slow fucks stared at your willies and had accidental holidays.

We should probably knock the game on the head now - it's either that or we go until one of us dies. Or we could keep at it into eternity, Sisypheanwrong.

TheGingerAlien

Quote from: touchingcloth on July 24, 2022, 09:43:06 AMThat was just filler content while you slow fucks stared at your willies and had accidental holidays.

Indeed - very much in the spirit of Sir Cliff. Has it been similarly annoying for everyone?

Famous Mortimer

Quote from: touchingcloth on July 24, 2022, 09:43:06 AMWe should probably knock the game on the head now - it's either that or we go until one of us dies. Or we could keep at it into eternity, Sisypheanwrong.
After about 50 rounds Wimblewrong might become sentient.

selectivememory

This three-way final should be interesting. Is it going to be three shots each still?

Spoon of Ploff

Reckon two each.. keeps the total count to six.

Otherwise the Match could go on for 27 days ..

And theres Sifting through nine images to pick a winner..

Mr Farenheit

maybe mix up the order as well? so you can return from different players...

something like:
A-B-C-A-C-B

Famous Mortimer

I think two each as well, unless the competitors want to do three.

And Mr Farenheit's idea is solid too. Let me work out a draw!

A-B-C-A-C-B

A - @Mr Farenheit
B - @TheGingerAlien
C - @Spoon of Ploff

(these letters do not indicate quality or seeding, cos you're all fantastic)

Spoon of Ploff

touchingcloth

Good luck, folks! Looking forward to it.

Incidentally, I am willing to consider bribes to keep my interminable game with TheGingerAlien alive for the duration of the final to distract him from the proper games.

The Mollusk

Al Tha Funkee Homosapien

Spoon of Ploff

touchingcloth

TheGingerAlien

TheGingerAlien

Dall-e 2 - "bald mentally ill forum users compete in annual photoshop olympics"

Mr Farenheit

aaargh sorry.... Can I have another day? I got held up with work stuff

TheGingerAlien

Quote from: Mr Farenheit on July 28, 2022, 05:32:44 PMaaargh sorry.... Can I have another day? I got held up with work stuff

Makes no odds to me Mr. F, take as long as you need - was just tagging you so you were aware.

Spoon of Ploff

a six shot, three player final is going to be confusing enough as it is, would you mind not posting additional images please.

signed - a curmudgeon

Famous Mortimer

Spoon of Ploff

oooooh... of course.

my brain seems to be misfiring.. which doesn't bode well