Support CaB

Subscribers don't see this.

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

August 10, 2022, 06:36:34 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

David Jason spouts a load of fecking bollocks and says he was offered Father Ted

Started by George White, July 23, 2022, 11:40:20 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

idunnosomename

I think the best tribute at David Jason's funeral would be Dave Mustaine singing A Tout Le Monde

The best tribute would be if his family took over someone else's funeral because he was originally offered that grave

Nowhere Man

Rodney sets up the hooky sound system at Del Boy Jason's funeral service and one of the speakers explodes.

Ghostly Boycie and Mike watch this from heaven up above on a big fuck off cloud and start laughing, whilst the newly dead David Jason winces. "I don't ber-luddy believe that dipstick! Here I am, newly dead, and this plonkers making me look a right Wally!"

GOD BLESS HOOKY STREET
VIVA HOOKY STREET
LONG LIVE HOOKY STREET

McDead

Quote from: Nowhere Man on July 29, 2022, 06:17:10 PMRodney sets up the hooky sound system at Del Boy Jason's funeral service and one of the speakers explodes.

Ghostly Boycie and Mike watch this from heaven up above on a big fuck off cloud and start laughing, whilst the newly dead David Jason winces. "I don't ber-luddy believe that dipstick! Here I am, newly dead, and this plonkers making me look a right Wally!"

GOD BLESS HOOKY STREET
VIVA HOOKY STREET
LONG LIVE HOOKY STREET

Boycie is in hell

Replies From View

What if you went to an Only Fools
memorial and it was just an aquarium packed with dead fish