Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

April 26, 2024, 10:34:38 AM

Login with username, password and session length

kwenchow's IMDB reviews

Started by beanheadmcginty, July 28, 2022, 09:29:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

beanheadmcginty

Anybody else noticed this film reviewer on IMDB? I see him popping up all the time.

https://m.imdb.com/user/ur100229298/

He reviews at least one film a day, hates almost (but not all) of them, and has a real bee in his bonnet about "boring  conversation" and "overuse" of various scenes.

What's going on here? Bot? Performance art? Eccentric? Something more sinister?

TheGingerAlien

Fucking loved Lightyear though didn't he

Mister Six

Brundle-Fly

neveragain

I assumed it was someone with mental issues but a bot sounds more believable.

But why? What is it all for?!

itsfredtitmus

At least he's not as bad as the lunatic right wing Scottish dr who fan that complains about gays and diversity in everything

beanheadmcginty

itsfredtitmus

Quote from: beanheadmcginty on August 13, 2022, 05:24:04 PMLink?
https://www.imdb.com/user/ur1532177
here we go! found him. his reviews provide hours of masochistic enjoyment
hes my fave person on imdb

Sonny_Jim

Another worst thread! Full of boring conversation, and annoying overuse baldness! Avoid at all cost!

Jake Thingray

Quote from: itsfredtitmus on August 12, 2022, 10:28:40 PMAt least he's not as bad as the lunatic right wing Scottish dr who fan that complains about gays and diversity in everything

Am honestly bewildered by how, judging from that above guy and the geeks hangout Roobarb's Forum, a significant amount of the type of archive television fans who think that as millions once watched the horrible Hill or the Black and White Minstrels, they should be reshown now, seem to be Scottish, or live in Scotland.