Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

April 25, 2024, 10:21:43 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Wimblewrong 2022 FINAL: Mr Farenheit vs TheGingerAlien vs Spoon of Ploff

Started by Mr Farenheit, July 30, 2022, 10:25:35 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

superthunderstingcar

Poirots BigGarlickyCorpse

Mr. Fahrenheit. Back half of the match lagged a little bit for me and the opener was my favourite shot.

Tokyo van Ramming

"I belong with these people" lol I'll take a Spoon of Ploff please

TheGingerAlien

@Famous Mortimer - I think we're done here now?

Mr F is the undisputed GOAT!! Congrats man - you're a genuine inspiration. Incredible serve and subsequent shot!

Thanks to @Spoon of Ploff for some equally amazing wronging. Take heart that you are one of the last of our kind to partake in this unholy tradition. Multipacks of quavers are on me!

Oh and big thanks to anyone who viewed/voted (even if they wish they hadn't). You won't get that time back, but I appreciate your sacrifice.

As you are all probably aware, this is the final year of us lowly humans competing in the illustrious 'photoshop tennis' competition. 2023 will be an exclusive, big budget tech battle between Open AI's Dall-E 2 and Google's Imagen. I hear the training data used for this is genuinely terrifying, so we still have a lot to look forward to next year!

selectivememory

Congrats to Mr F, and cheers to Alien and Ploff for playing their part in a cracking final, and also to @Famous Mortimer for keeping things running this year.

Famous Mortimer

Bugger, I miscalculated the time of the last shot. Thank you to the brilliant competitors!

Ferris

Now that the results are officially logged, it's time for the leaks to the press and retroactive disqualifications to begin re: performance enhancing hats, use of cheese before midnight, purposefully engineering major news items because you already had a photoshop going, and so forth.

And once everyone is disqualified, I'll claim what is rightfully mine: third place.

Famous Mortimer

Sorry, Ferris, I disqualified you a while back, can't remember why but it was definitely for something bad.

Ferris

touchingcloth

We've just heard from your wife and, yeah, she's turning to divorce because of this.

Ferris

It was on the cards after the first round WimbleWrong exit tbh.

touchingcloth

You received formal notice of the legal proceedings in the form of a photoshopped picture of Phil Collins dancing on a fax machine. Just like you had imagined in deso.

Mr Farenheit

Good game, good game. Thanks to @TheGingerAlien and @Spoon of Ploff  Mark Lamarr's wide-eyed wonder at being in the 50s really made me lol. Loved the manic horror of the Sid dvd cover
I wasn't really happy with my second but it was that or a CrossWits-Terminator mashup with Arnie somehow getting 'Sarah' mixed up with 'Tom O' Connor...
Thanks @Famous Mortimer for organising it all.
Ferris has made some serious allegations which are scandalous, outrageous.... and true but I've already spent the £1.49 prize money so bring on disqualification!

Ferris