Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

April 18, 2024, 08:59:30 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Favourite Enfield/Whitehouse creations

Started by beanheadmcginty, August 07, 2022, 02:59:53 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bennett Brauer

Quote from: jamiefairlie on August 09, 2022, 05:34:40 PMI am the minister for guitar based rock!

Quote from: Jack Shaftoe on August 14, 2022, 10:15:51 AMI still think of the Double Table Brother newsreader
Yes, it's an extender!
I'm definitely in the minortity in thinking the Double Take Brothers isn't any good because the double takes are terrible, just basically looking stupidly surprised with no subtlety. "Yeah but that's the point, Bennett", SHUT UP

Captain Z

Quote from: jobotic on August 15, 2022, 12:34:56 AMSome of it is great but I'd forgotten about the toddlers. Fucking hell that's awful.

Harry and Lulu? What? Those sketches are hilarious. Not that it's going to change your mind but an interesting nugget:

QuoteEnfield claims that Harry and Lulu (the two toddlers) were based on a young Lily Allen and her brother Alfie, whose mother he was dating at the time when they were toddlers.

For me it was always the Dutch policemen sketches that I found tedious and one-note.