Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

April 18, 2024, 04:17:56 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Is HS Art the most suitable forum for 'creative' topics?

Started by Crenners, August 08, 2022, 08:58:56 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dex Sawash

Quote from: touchingcloth on August 10, 2022, 07:54:21 PMYeah, it's a broad church. For example, we all remember the "Matter of Fact Broadchurch" thread.

Think Danny's mum was in the phwoarr thread1

1. Is what someone sent me by PM, I obviously never looked at it once I knew what a pwoarr is

Goldentony

Quote from: fortune palace on August 10, 2022, 09:10:14 PMno issue with the continued existence of HS Art, but it's always struck me as a bit Noel Fielding.

"bummed in the arse with a kipper, mate! arsed? cigs."

fuck off you insignificant no arsed cunt nobody likes

Mr_Simnock

Quote from: fortune palace on August 10, 2022, 09:10:14 PMno issue with the continued existence of HS Art, but it's always struck me as a bit Noel Fielding.

"bummed in the arse with a kipper, mate! arsed? cigs."

that's one hell of a slight against noel fielding

Goldentony

How many posts did you have in the Phwoar threads mate

Mr_Simnock

no where near enough, should have had ten times more

fortune palace

haha! as I said, I've absolutely no desire to see it shuttered. it provides an invaluable space for aging comedy fans with phimosis to play at being comedians, without having to worry about coming up with anything that's actually funny.

arsed? cigs.

Goldentony

Bloodborne and Kate Bush are both for nonces exclusively

Goldentony

just adding lol cum to this in case anyone thinks there's a third reply,

'lol cum'

Ferris

touchingcloth

Quote from: fortune palace on August 10, 2022, 10:44:57 PMhaha! as I said, I've absolutely no desire to see it shuttered. it provides an invaluable space for aging comedy fans with phimosis to play at being comedians, without having to worry about coming up with anything that's actually funny.

arsed? cigs.

Another way of thinking about it is it is that, but it keeps that stuff from swamping other subs and threads.

Mr Eggs

Mr Eggs

Crenners

Thank you for supporting my viral marketing subterfuge.

Mr Eggs

Plant that spurting cock in my splayed twitching anus.

Norton Canes

Magnum Valentino

The Mollusk

Quote from: Magnum Valentino on August 11, 2022, 09:25:18 AMI mind someone saying it was trash, backwards.

It is, and it's taken directly from this ace song by Swell Maps

touchingcloth

Here's a thought: HS Art has less sub-Boosh Colin Huntery than it does "Yes, and..."

Discuss.

The Mollusk

i don't dislike the sub by any stretch although i am seldom a regular visitor/poster there, but i just want to say that popping in just now and seeing the photography thread bumped with its "photography again" title making it look fatigued and defeated in a sea of utterly fucking stupid absurd threads has given me a huge laugh

imitationleather