Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

April 25, 2024, 01:23:32 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Deleted scenes from Dad's Army

Started by Fambo Number Mive, August 08, 2022, 12:22:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Fambo Number Mive

Walker going through the ruins of Mainwairing's bombed out  bank looking for money, cutting the warden in for 10% after he catches him one night.

Fambo Number Mive

Wilson looking awkward after Godfrey asks him what fisting is.

shoulders

You fucking cunt Pike, you bollocks! Pissbreath! You fucked it up like the slice of dog's twat you are! Didn't you! Didn't you! Kneel before me! Kneel! Kneel!!

Replies From View

After the "don't tell him Pike" scene, there was originally going to be an orrific nighttime river boating scene with Wilson attempting to ply Pike with creme-dodgered humbugs.  Luckily Pike couldn't fish them out of the water though so he wasn't raped (it would have been overkill since he was raped in the non-deleted scene that followed).

shoulders

Wilson: Would you like a moffat o' tea?

idunnosomename

Pike sent back in time but cannot bring himself to kill baby Hitler, and also winds up planting the seeds of his rampant antisemitism and German nationalism in a paradox loop

Glebe

MAINWARING: Don't tell him Pike!

PIKE: Arseless chaps.

Fambo Number Mive

Mainwaring goes all Gunnery Sergeant Hartman on the troops.

Pink Gregory

"I vant plaice"

"You'll have an aromatic turbot parcel and you'll like it, the Bosch."

Matthew Dawkins Jub Jub

I still think it was a mistake to cut the scenes where Frazer held a hot iron against his wife's buttocks for not putting the right creases in his uniform. Proper kitchen sink drama.

Glebe

"Do you think that's wise, sir?"

"Yes Wilson I repeat, I think it is a great idea to bum everyone."

They didn't like it up 'em, the fuzzy-wuzzies. The cold steel. They didn't like it up 'em. Mind, the women didn't mind the 'ot meat up 'em so much. And even if they did, you just gave it to 'em anyway. Lovely big black arses on 'em. Just built for it.

Jittlebags

Jonesie's chitterlings have gone missing. Much hilarity ensues.