Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

March 29, 2024, 01:05:12 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Ferris earned more than $2.8 million from HS Art posts in 2021

Started by popcorn, August 08, 2022, 02:34:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

popcorn

Ferris earned more than $2.8 million from HS Art posts in 2021, a report has found.

While the report found that wages for most HS Art posters fell 2.4 percent in 2021 after adjusting for inflation, the average compensation for Ferris was $18.3 million, a more than $5 million increase over the past decade.

Inequality has ballooned during the pandemic.

Glebe

Ray Travez

shoulders

He said the wealth would 'trickle down'.

Captain Poodle Basher

idunnosomename

Quote from: shoulders on August 08, 2022, 07:42:17 PMHe said ths wealth would 'trickle down'.
what he really meant was his piss, which would 'trickle down' our faces and go in our mouths

Ferris

I had a dream last night that a dog pissed on me, like really really went to town for absolutely ages. At first I adopted a resigned "what can you do eh?!" face for the audience of friends/family/colleagues who were all there in the park watching (not sure why) but it went on so long that it stopped getting laughs so I just lay there and waited for the yellow stream to stop (which it did, eventually).

Absolutely true, and bizarre.

(Fifty grand that post collectively cost you. Can't believe it.)

Ray Travez

no offence to you personally Ferris, but I think you should be re-nationalised and run as a workers collective. Then we can all share in the proceeds of your canine piss fountain.

poo

Quote from: idunnosomename on August 08, 2022, 10:04:36 PMwhat he really meant was his piss, which would 'trickle down' our faces and go in our mouths

And, boy, has he delivered!

Ferris

Quote from: popcorn on August 10, 2022, 03:44:57 PMmate you are being exploited

Depends if he's on a meter or flat-fee. Talk to your provider, you can usually fix Ferris rates for a year or two into the future for peace of mind.

Ferris

My tax returns should not be made public. I will fight this law in the courts, and also in the Supreme Court.

Rizla

Talk now of the late Sir John Harvey Jones being brought in to look over "the Ferris Problem" I say break him down for parts and sell him to the Chinese.

Ferris

Just heard the FBI have raided my compound event space; Arse-a-Gogo.

This is unacceptable and inappropriate.

kalowski

Tell you what, you might moan about Ferris, but think about the alternative. Glebe? Shoulders??
That's why Ferris has my vote. He got HS Art done.

Glebe

I an the lesser of two Glebles and will give up running Glebe Industries if elected.

Ferris