Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

April 23, 2024, 05:32:42 PM

Login with username, password and session length

popcorn is eating all the Ferrero Rochers!

Started by Glebe, August 09, 2022, 12:56:05 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Glebe

Folks if you're wondering were all the Ferrero Rochers have gone I think I have found the culprit!

I left the tray of nutty choc treats on the windowsill to cool and went to bed. A short time later I heard a voice downstairs saying "Now for a feast -sloo!"

I managed to nip downstairs before he'd scoffed the lot, but the culprit had vanished! A quick check on popcorn in his sheep's pen revealed the presence of several Ferrero Rocher wrappers which had been scattered carelessly around!

The wayward sheep has promised to buy us a replacement tray of Rochers but beware- he may raid the tuck shop tomorrow! "Now for feed, eh readers? Baaaaa!"

Aaaah, monsieur popcorn, with this roche theft, you are really spoiling the ambassador's party :(

Readers voice: Fuck him up!

Glebe

I'll just leave these doughnuts on the windowsill to cool!

READER'S VOICE: I 'doughnut' think those doughnuts will be safe from the sheep!

Replies From View

popcorn

idunnosomename

If we run out just stick nutella in some old tennis balls

Replies From View

Worth holding in mind that the groany-pants of this week's episode is none other than the gobbler of an extremely limited quantity of delicious mouthgays a few short years ago.

I obtained them for all to enjoy, and he decided they should all be for him.

Ferrero Rochers are nothing - you can buy them from anywhere and easily replace any that have been consumed.

popcorn

you can get mouthgays anywhere these days, I saw them for sale in a Spar just yesterday.

dontpaintyourteeth

I hope I get a thread named after me one day I eat Ferrero Rocher all the time. Well, hardly ever actually. When someone else gets them for Christmas and doesn't like them

popcorn

see I bet it was dontpaintyourteeth who ate the ferrari rochers

Replies From View

Quote from: popcorn on August 09, 2022, 11:14:18 AMyou can get mouthgays anywhere these days, I saw them for sale in a Spar just yesterday.

They aren't the same.  It was delicious mouthgays I had furnished for you all, and those have never been ten a penny.

Glebe

He's only gone and won a slap-up feed at the Restaurant du Posh!

More luxury fizzy pop with your giant pile of bangers and mash popcorn?

"Don't mind if I do, eh, readers? Chortle!"

popcorn

Quote from: Replies From View on August 09, 2022, 11:42:46 AMThey aren't the same.  It was delicious mouthgays I had furnished for you all, and those have never been ten a penny.

this is just nostalgia speaking, they have always been revolting.

popcorn

Quote from: Glebe on August 09, 2022, 11:44:57 AMHe's only gone and won a slap-up feed at the Restaurant du Posh!

More luxury fizzy pop with your giant pile of bangers and mash popcorn?

"Don't mind if I do, eh, readers? Chortle!"

sloo!

but hang on - this fizzy pop is Glebe Cola

it isn't fizzy at all!

Glebe

Quote from: popcorn on August 09, 2022, 11:48:18 AMsloo!

but hang on - this fizzy pop is Glebe Cola

it isn't fizzy at all!

As I say it's LUXURY fizzy pop! Enjoy!

Replies From View

Quote from: popcorn on August 09, 2022, 11:47:46 AMthis is just nostalgia speaking, they have always been revolting.

I was sticking up for you and criticising Glebe!

popcorn

Quote from: Replies From View on August 09, 2022, 11:53:39 AMI was sticking up for you and criticising Glebe!

thanks but please indicate this more clearly in future.

Glebe

I've gone to the local embassy and have managed to have popcorn thrown out of the country. Ambassador, with this illegal deportation you are really spoiling us!

dontpaintyourteeth

CAN YOU IMAGINE

thinking yeah this lad has exquisite tastes. I'm captivated

just because the prick has a big pyramid of ferreros

Replies From View

Quote from: popcorn on August 09, 2022, 11:55:28 AMthanks but please indicate this more clearly in future.

The foul mouthgays you are talking about are not the same as the delicious mouthgays that you missed the opportunity to try due to our resident glutton being his usual cunt self

popcorn

all the mouthgays I've ever tried just tasted exactly like Glebe Cola

Replies From View

Quote from: dontpaintyourteeth on August 09, 2022, 12:00:10 PMCAN YOU IMAGINE

thinking yeah this lad has exquisite tastes. I'm captivated

just because the prick has a big pyramid of ferreros

Pyramid with a strangely shallow incline.

Replies From View

Quote from: popcorn on August 09, 2022, 12:02:54 PMall the mouthgays I've ever tried just tasted exactly like Glebe Cola

Thank you.  All the ones you've ever tried, not all the ones that have ever existed.

Replies From View

Those Kinder bars with the hazelnut style goulash inside are the same as "Ferrero" Rochers.

popcorn

Quote from: Replies From View on August 09, 2022, 12:11:43 PMThank you.  All the ones you've ever tried, not all the ones that have ever existed.

Just asked everyone I know (literally thousands of people) and they said the same thing about all the ones they tried too.

Replies From View

Quote from: popcorn on August 09, 2022, 12:15:27 PMJust asked everyone I know (literally thousands of people) and they said the same thing about all the ones they tried too.

Well you should be even more angered that Glebe sampled all the delicious ones, then.

Replies From View

Replies From View

Ferrero Rochers are the most commonly accepted form of Rocher, but what other Rochers are there.