Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

April 20, 2024, 01:10:08 AM

Login with username, password and session length

serious cardiacs albums thread

Started by Goldentony, August 09, 2022, 07:35:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Goldentony

absolutely love the cardiacs man fuck me have you ever heard them

Goldentony

I have a local shop that I use thats an independent business and uses new styles of graphic design to seem more like an estate agents on the surface, nice grey tiles all over it

Stoneage Dinosaurs

The could of been as big as a beatles but the world just wasn't ready for four bald men fusing prog with punk with the words "winky wanky woo horses and eggs"

Famous Mortimer

Up there with Frank Zappa as musicians I've tried the most times to get into, but just sound like shite. I'm not a good enough poster to make anything funny out of this, so I'll just shut up.

Oh, it's in HS Art! Fuck em! Stupid circus music wankers!

itsfredtitmus

Ever noticed Sarah left as soon as Jon Poole joined im sure there's no correlation though

Stoneage Dinosaurs

I work in an office and this my 1 year old daughter s favourite band

itsfredtitmus

Quote from: Famous Mortimer on August 09, 2022, 08:23:55 PMUp there with Frank Zappa as musicians I've tried the most times to get into, but just sound like shite. I'm not a good enough poster to make anything funny out of this, so I'll just shut up.

Oh, it's in HS Art! Fuck em! Stupid circus music wankers!
here's our middle 8th where for no reason we go into a ska bit!

Stoneage Dinosaurs

I've written a song it sounds like blur but it's got a saxophones in jt

Quote from: Stoneage Dinosaurs on August 09, 2022, 08:19:38 PMThe could of been as big as a beatles but the world just wasn't ready for four bald men fusing prog with punk with the words "winky wanky woo horses and eggs"

fuckin bullshit mate

Every real fan knows the only proper line-up was 200 cunts onstage at once all playing the riff from the Roobarb & Custard theme in 16/3 time, everything after that is a total fuckin worthless sellout

Also only Dez and Jeff are proper baldies so get yer facts straight

Tell you what mate this 86 boot of Deaf Dog Winkies fuckin slays compared to the studio version. Zoz, Thorvald, Ralf, Beninio and Doris were on fire that night (or on something else!!)

Stoneage Dinosaurs

I saw a daisy motif on somebody's sock COULD THIS BE A CONSPIRSCY

Goldentony

"this was written in machine code, its negative energy polka"

Stoneage Dinosaurs

I've just bought a mellotron off of reddit

The Mollusk

Whenever I try to get people into the Cardiacs the best way I find to convince them quickly is to say "you remember that show Monkey Dust, yeah, mad stuff I know, well imagine if that was a band".

Whenever I met Cardiacs fans in the wild I like to share this little hope with green website I go "I've been listening to them for years and it never did me any harm" and I pause and then I go "WIBBLE" and do a crazy little face spasm. They love that it's so on brand.

Kankurette

They were better when they had four guys called Steve and a guy playing the ondes martinot.
Quote from: Stoneage Dinosaurs on August 09, 2022, 08:19:38 PMThe could of been as big as a beatles but the world just wasn't ready for four bald men fusing prog with punk with the words "winky wanky woo horses and eggs"
Just wait till they find out what the nurses get up to. They whisper verses at people.

itsfredtitmus

welcome to the house of fun now I've come of age

Stoneage Dinosaurs

Does anyone think that Men At Work sound a bit like Cardiacs

Edit: correct thread

Replies From View

The Crumb

The Fall for slightly less racist people

My favourite song of theirs is the one that's just chapters 12-14 of Moby Dick with a chorus that goes GOR BLIMEY FUCKIN HELL, HORSEY WANKER FUCK MY ARSE

Victor Lewis Smith: ... but this is how they sound to meeee

itsfredtitmus

Quote from: ImmaculateClump on August 10, 2022, 01:52:25 PMVictor Lewis Smith: ... but this is how they sound to meeee

IVE BEEN LOOKING FOR THIS FOR YEARS I HATE THIS OS MUCH

itsfredtitmus

youve been banned from the cardiacs facebook group for drunkenly suggesting that jon poole constantly pestered sarah with sexual requests in a semi ironic jocular way only he is capable of

Stoneage Dinosaurs

R.E.S. stands for RELENTLESSLY ETERNALLY SHIT

Stoneage Dinosaurs

Stoneage Dinosaurs

itsfredtitmus

music for people that look like fitz' son from cracker