Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

April 19, 2024, 01:55:28 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Late Friday Afternoon Dump A Floater In The Work Bogs

Started by boki, August 12, 2022, 05:05:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

boki

What do we reckon, laxs - just leave it and hope it finds its way round the bend over the course of the weekend? I feel that would be negligent.

boki

This thread was brought to you by Monster Energy Ultra Black.

Sebastian Cobb

Fambo Number Mive

Does your organisation not have a policy on this on their intranet? If not, maybe a quick Zoom strategy meeting with the office manager, HR (who will have seen a photo of your anus when you joined which gives an idea of the composition and size of the floater) and the janitor.

Let us know what happens. Will the janitor deploy the latest gadget to neturalise the floater? Will the office manager decide to fish out the turd and put it in someone's in-tray? Depends if you work with Q or Legend Gary.

Smash the fire alarm and if the responders feel something needs to be done, they will. Sorted.

Glebe

Jasha

Sunday morning overtime and all the temps have finished at midday, there's only me a couple of maintenance and the gateman left on site, stride into the bogs and I've a choice of 30 stalls to drop my guts in, nothing more liberating than shitting with the door wide open.

boki

Banished it on the way out with piss and another flush, thanks for the advice though. I particularly enjoyed the thought of anyone else still being about at 5 on Friday.

dissolute ocelot

Why do some offices have cleaners in the evening and some have them in the morning? Which is more important, bathroom turd removal, or cleaning up after a fly shits on your desk overnight?

Catalogue Trousers

Dump a floater in the work bogs
I'll stuff some bronco down the bend
'Cause when you've left some big skids
Better put down the lid
And blame it on a friend

'Cause where it all comes from is a mystery
Save for the 10 pints of Guinness and the vindaloo curry
But here's the trap that sent my arse berserk
And made me leave a log in the bogs at work...