Main Menu

Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

April 19, 2024, 07:01:06 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Mad Honey

Started by Butchers Blind, August 12, 2022, 08:21:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Butchers Blind

Bear gets fucked up on hallucinogenic honey.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-62519493

Now, where do we get some?

Buelligan

I believe Mithridates used it against Pompey's troops, intoxicating and killing over a thousand of them.  Which was nice.

Set your bees on  Rhododendron luteum.

imitationleather

We've all been there.

Butchers Blind

Quote from: Buelligan on August 12, 2022, 08:25:36 PMI believe Mithridates used it against Pompey's troops, intoxicating and killing over a thousand of them.  Which was nice.

Which would explain their poor form in the league.

shoulders

Notable absence from the article is that the bear is called GRAVERAPER

Alberon

Quote from: imitationleather on August 12, 2022, 08:28:21 PM

We've all been there.

I forget how scary the first Bungle really was.

Glebe

Buelligan

Quote from: shoulders on August 12, 2022, 08:39:31 PMNotable absence from the article is that the bear is called GRAVERAPER

I hate that grave***** thing.  Been meaning to tell you for ages. 

Not that it matters, of course but I thought it was an opportune moment.  If not now, when?

madhair60

we all hate him. And you don't even want to know what he does to graves!

shoulders

Quote from: Buelligan on August 12, 2022, 08:44:37 PMI hate that grave***** thing.  Been meaning to tell you for ages. 

Not that it matters, of course but I thought it was an opportune moment.  If not now, when?

Any time is fine, hope it makes a big splash.

Buelligan

Quote from: madhair60 on August 12, 2022, 08:47:11 PMwe all hate him. And you don't even want to know what he does to graves!

Not as much as I hate him.  Of that you can be 100% cert-ain.

madhair60

how do you feel about BLIGHTO?

Buelligan

Nothing.  I feel nothing.  I think that's pretty normal.  A regular natural feeling.  Like a resting feeling of nothing.  You?

madhair60

Quote from: Buelligan on August 12, 2022, 08:52:23 PMNothing.  I feel nothing.  I think that's pretty normal.  A regular natural feeling.  Like a resting feeling of nothing.  You?

it's good, yes. it means he has yet to see you.

Buelligan

Great.  That to look forward to.

The Mollusk

Five minutes on the trips and it's already adopted the manspreading slouch of every ganja smoking roadman in the UK. Fucking respect. Just needs a pair of hot-rocked trackie bottoms and one of those rancid Jelly Belly air fresheners hanging up in the truck and it's set for life.

Glebe

imitationleather

His mum's going to be so upset when she finds out he's on the honey.

Glebe

There's a fox been at it as well.

shoulders

Quote from: The Mollusk on August 12, 2022, 08:55:02 PM

Five minutes on the trips and it's already adopted the manspreading slouch of every ganja smoking roadman in the UK. Fucking respect. Just needs a pair of hot-rocked trackie bottoms and one of those rancid Jelly Belly air fresheners hanging up in the truck and it's set for life.

Any pretence this was a real bear was SHATTERED in that sloppy camerawork,  it's a man in a bear costume - one having the time of his young (4) life.

Glebe

imitationleather

Quote from: shoulders on August 12, 2022, 09:03:00 PMAny pretence this was a real bear was SHATTERED in that sloppy camerawork,  it's a man in a bear costume - one having the time of his young (4) life.

#mymate vaped some DMT and started walking on all fours and attacking people and shitting in the woods, so this species transfer on hallucinogens can happen.

Gradual Decline

Spoiler alert
[close]

Cold Meat Platter

So it was sort of a mad honey, Ted?

Glebe

Only one way to cool down a tripping bear!

Glebe

Quote from: Crenners on August 12, 2022, 09:20:10 PMHaha caught me off guard, great selection

May as well throw this into the mix, is this how they calmed him down okay that's enough bear gifs.

PlanktonSideburns

Quote from: imitationleather on August 12, 2022, 08:28:21 PM

We've all been there.

Would love to see that deepfaked onto that bald dancing raver guy