Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

April 26, 2024, 01:48:48 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Which Cat tastes the best?

Started by DeezNuts, August 13, 2022, 01:22:33 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

DeezNuts

On a similar topic of which Dog tastes the best, which I've been very vocal in, which Cat tastes the best?

To me the one on the Sheba boxes is enough to get my mouth watering more than the River Thames but what do you think?

Kankurette

imitationleather

Video Game Fan 2000

Garfield can breastfeed you from his great big orange knockers

tourism

the joke is that you eat cats and dogs and ask cab for relationship advice? that's not very good

DeezNuts

Quote from: imitationleather on August 13, 2022, 03:01:37 AMBrussels fat cat
Those fuckers look evil. They deserve to be cooked and eaten.

DeezNuts

Quote from: tourism on August 13, 2022, 06:14:37 AMthe joke is that you eat cats and dogs and ask cab for relationship advice? that's not very good
TBH I use this site to shit post + see conversations that are EXTREMELY outlandish lmao.

Jerrykeshton

Ask the local Chinese restaurant, not the good one. The shit one your mom orders from.

dissolute ocelot

All cats taste fucking foul. Whether you eat catfood or mice, it's not exactly corn-fed goodness.

Garfield might have a slightly garlic aroma because of all the lasagne he eats, but Garfield isn't a real cat. You may as well speculate on whether Hobbes tastes better than Tigger. I would rather eat Tigger.

Dex Sawash

Hobbes definitely would smell/taste of wee

Glebe

"Reported to mods, mate. Reported to mods."