Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

April 25, 2024, 07:53:58 PM

Login with username, password and session length

high and low status wanks

Started by madhair60, August 13, 2022, 07:03:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

dissolute ocelot

If someone else does it (and you're over 18) it's always high status. If they wipe up afterwards, even better. But the acme is the Dyson Wankomatic 5000.

Zero Gravitas

Quote from: Jerrykeshton on August 13, 2022, 09:33:40 PMA German lesson (girl hit his cock with an umbrella)

Repeatedly to issue?

imitationleather

badaids

I know the former trombone player from Mike Flower's Pops and he claims he has masturbated on every RAF base in the country.

Zero Gravitas

Jerrykeshton

Quote from: Zero Gravitas on August 13, 2022, 11:11:36 PMRepeatedly to issue?
Just once. He gave up at that point (which seems fair enough)

DJ Bob Hoskins

High Status: writing an article for Esquire about how you used to rub one out in the dormitory at boarding school.

Low Status: rubbing one out to the above Giles Coren article.

JesusAndYourBush

buttgammon

Quote from: JesusAndYourBush on August 14, 2022, 12:31:01 AMUnless it's this one!

That would be wanker on toilet whenever that bloke uses it.

Jittlebags

Quote from: poo on August 13, 2022, 10:34:26 PMI was masturbated by a cook via a modified crutch while hiding in a shipping container during a rocket attack by the Taliban.

I was also wanked by a cook. Via a dumbwaiter. He was on the Upper Floor, me on Ground.

JesusAndYourBush

Imagine if Lars' arm was a robot arm so you sat on the toilet and Lars lovingly wanked you off while you sat there.  You could even choose to have it happening while you were 'dropping bombs' if you were so inclined.

Zero Gravitas

Does the robot have the same technical capabilities the real Lars Ulrich? To be honest I'd prefer the simulation of someone who can keep up a polyrhythm, A Gavin Harrison prog-bog perhaps?

JesusAndYourBush

That'd probably cost extra, but with todays technology would be doable.  You'd have to be careful to make sure you were in wank mode so he didn't do a paradiddle while holding onto your whanger. Unless that's what people want.

Brian Freeze

Quote from: poo on August 13, 2022, 10:34:26 PMI was masturbated by a cook via a modified crutch while hiding in a shipping container during a rocket attack by the Taliban.

I'm guessing this sort of thing is a lot more common that we think.

Do they still put stuff in the tea to try and prevent it?

Blue Jam

Airbnb - high status
Travelodge - low status

Blue Jam

Quote from: dissolute ocelot on August 13, 2022, 11:07:52 PMIf someone else does it (and you're over 18) it's always high status. If they wipe up afterwards, even better. But the acme is the Dyson Wankomatic 5000.

What about a Henry Hoover? A Dyson will never look as enthusiastic as a Henry.

Jittlebags

The Dyson bagless, fanless wanking machine. Uses a cleverly controlled jet of air that'll have your fiveskin flapping away like a windsock in a gale.

Sebastian Cobb

Never was a fan of a shower wank, knees got tired and the steam made me more out of breath.

Sebastian Cobb

Quote from: Blue Jam on August 14, 2022, 09:45:47 AMWhat about a Henry Hoover? A Dyson will never look as enthusiastic as a Henry.

Pfft, surely it's all about Hetty and her eyelashes.

Have a wank in a mansion
Shoot off into a stantion
Come on a croquet court
Jerk off into the Queen's port
While dreaming of an orgy
Splash one between the eyes of a corgi

Quote from: The Crumb on August 13, 2022, 10:22:30 PMLow:hyperbaric living quarters used by saturation divers on the job. Not only for the lack of space and privacy privacy, but also because the very high atmospheric pressure actually forces your muck deep back down your ducts, where it lodges and rots, potentially requiring surgical intervention.

Plus, since you'd be breathing helium, there's the danger that you might wind up going  "Yes! Yes! Yes!" in a voice that sounded like Alvin the Chipmunk.

Sebastian Cobb

Quote from: The Crumb on August 13, 2022, 10:22:30 PMLow:hyperbaric living quarters used by saturation divers on the job. Not only for the lack of space and privacy privacy, but also because the very high atmospheric pressure actually forces your muck deep back down your ducts, where it lodges and rots, potentially requiring surgical intervention.

One of my pals used to service the dive kit for people that did this. Said most of the divers are absolute nutters and stot off the boat punch drunk after being under pressure for a few weeks. Doesn't stop them breaking out the tabs and finding the nearest boozer and getting smashed until their next rotation.

Thursday

Quote from: Blue Jam on August 14, 2022, 09:42:55 AMAirbnb - high status
Travelodge - low status

Where does Premier Inn fit in?

Sebastian Cobb

Speaking of Travelodge I once got put up in the one in Leatherhead for work and decided I wanted a sherman, this was going back over a decade and their wifi was really patchy, they'd put me in a disabled room for some reason and I managed to accidentally slam my laptop into the panic button while I was trying to get a signal. Had the porter knocking on my door and stuff, they never disabled the alarm properly so that strobed all night. Killed the mood.

JesusAndYourBush

He wanted to wank at the palace
But he got his hampton caught.

Frankly Mr Wankly this big penis I've held

Wanking on the streets of London
Wanking on the streets of Birmingham

The Bumlord

Knocking one out in a reasonably expensive hotel room overlooking the Paris skyline would be my most high status tug I think.

Low status = pub toilet. Bonus if you get all spunk on the toilet roll.