Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

April 26, 2024, 03:49:13 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Re: She says she wants to b with me but isnt ready 4 a relationship. What do I do?

Started by Buelligan, August 13, 2022, 08:36:20 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

PlanktonSideburns

Buelligan

Quote from: PlanktonSideburns on August 13, 2022, 08:41:04 AMIs it monogamy to marry a succubus

Are you implying TBC's wife is a mindless fuck-demon?  If so, I think you should sit down and consider whether that remark is appropriate.

PlanktonSideburns

Quote from: Buelligan on August 13, 2022, 08:47:26 AMAre you implying TBC's wife is a mindless fuck-demon?  If so, I think you should sit down and consider whether that remark is appropriate.

Are succubi mindless? Always felt like they wandered round doing whatever they wanted, sucking and fucking who they please at their leisure. This is what I am actually implying

Sit down with THAT TBC

Buelligan

Yeah, you're probably right.  No shade on anyone, especially the succubi, we all have to live our truth.

Three cheers for The Boston Crab's wife!

PlanktonSideburns

Quote from: Buelligan on August 13, 2022, 08:53:17 AMYeah, you're probably right.  No shade on anyone, especially the succubi, we all have to live our truth.

Three cheers for The Boston Crab's wife!

As Frank Sinatra said

Basically, I'm for anything that gets you out of the gaming pub - be it prayer, tranquilizers or noshing off a thousand strangers in the night.

PlanktonSideburns

PlanktonSideburns

TBC just astral projected into my bed and did a Will Smith on me!!

(By which I mean he looked on weeping as I slept with his wife)

Buelligan

Buelligan

Quote from: Crenners on August 13, 2022, 10:41:32 AMBuell, rent free and just letting off steam. Plank, no idea, can't remember any exchange with him in years.

Either way, I'm not this other poster, it's probably the guy who was recently banned again, and I'm not interested beyond that.

If I may be so bold as to speak for Plankton, I'm pretty certain that he hasn't any sort of beef with you (or the Boston Crab) he, like me (who also has zero beef), was simply enjoying riffing on the subject.  And I'm guessing, he, like me, believes that you and TBC and a fair few others over the years and Deez are all one person (no judgement there either, why should there be?).  I wholeheartedly and unreservedly apologise for pissing about.  Now I think about it more, I can see that laughing and messing about was not the right choice.