Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

April 19, 2024, 01:39:49 PM

Login with username, password and session length

80 poos in 90 minutes

Started by Blue Jam, August 14, 2022, 11:14:40 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Blue Jam

dontpaintyourteeth

GoblinAhFuckScary

Fambo Number Mive

It sounds like a maths problem.

In all seriousness, people are disgusting, people who don't pick up their dog's turds are arseholes. My local park is full of broken glass today.

When it comes to dog turds, I'm not sure what more can be done though. I presume there are enough red dog poo bins in Brecon, not sure how much money the council has for more dog wardens.

Good advertising for their business though.

Butchers Blind

Blue Jam

Quote from: Fambo Number Mive on August 14, 2022, 11:20:39 AMGood advertising for their business though.

Yes, I like the way they've managed to get http://www.friendsforpets.co.uk into every pic. Not sure why this is on the front page of BBC news though. Do those pets also have a lot of friends at the BBC?

As much as I love dogs, irresponsible owners want graving, yes.

idunnosomename

Claude the Racecar Driving Rockstar Super Sleuth

Good thing the article clarified it was 80 different poos. Readers might have thought they were picking up the same one repeatedly.

Dr Trouser

Brecon can fuck off, and shove its jazz festival up its arse

madhair60

love me poos, love me minutes. simple as

bgmnts

People who don't pick up their dog's shit should have it smeared into their eyes and shoved down their throat.

Blue Jam

Quote from: madhair60 on August 14, 2022, 12:25:57 PMlove me poos, love me minutes. simple as

"80 Poos In 90 Minutes" does sound like an Edinburgh Fringe show.

shiftwork2

How long till poop?  At this rate about 3 fucking years.

Cute little doggo poo poo outside little Waitrose cute little poo.

Please excuse me I am off for a pooh alright cheers

All Surrogate

Quote from: Fambo Number Mive on August 14, 2022, 11:20:39 AMIn all seriousness, people are disgusting, people who don't pick up their dog's turds are arseholes. My local park is full of broken glass today.

Those poor dogs!

Jittlebags

Should have just stuck a lolly stick in each. That's how we dealt with hound rope in the 70s.

Sebastian Cobb

When I got covid one of the side effects seemed to be me trumping more than normal.

Sex Wax

My favourite Nicholas Cage movie

Glebe