Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

April 23, 2024, 07:35:53 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Now that I, pancreas, am dead

Started by pancreas, August 15, 2022, 10:28:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

pigamus

Goobarrr pancreeeyeeerrrss
Thor arr nevaa nurrr yurrrr adalll

shiftwork2

Buelligan

Jesus.  I thought he'd never leave.

Dr Trouser

Pancreas - don't endocrine for him, he's already dead.

Mr Vegetables

Sebastian Cobb

Hope everyone remembers to drink a £5 bottle of wine in his honour.

Ferris

It was an honour to play piano at his funeral.

I'd had a few glasses of ghastly prosecco at the pre-drinks do celebrating his death life so a couple of the Elton John covers were a bit rough round the edges but I don't think any of the other 3 attendees noticed.

shiftwork2

So that's you, the man from the council...and sorry who were the other two?

madhair60

Ferris

Quote from: shiftwork2 on August 16, 2022, 12:13:35 PMSo that's you, the man from the council...and sorry who were the other two?

Hired mourners. They were very cheap, the job centre made them turn up to keep claiming benefits.

Glebe

pancreas in 'still alive' shocker, the lying get!

pancreas

Quote from: Glebe on August 16, 2022, 04:27:26 PMpancreas in 'still alive' shocker, the lying get!

Balls. Doornail over here. Continue to take my name in vain, pls, I'll never know.

madhair60

Quote from: Glebe on August 16, 2022, 04:27:26 PMpancreas in 'still alive' shocker, the lying get!

you think this is funny? you think it's funny to say this about my dead friend??

Alberon

Mr_Simnock

Quote from: Sebastian Cobb on August 16, 2022, 10:16:44 AMHope everyone remembers to drink a £5 bottle of wine in his honour.

£10 at least, have some fucking respect

pancreas

Quote from: Alberon on August 16, 2022, 05:01:49 PMCan I have his microwave?

It's integrated. Besides which it's the only cooking appliance gecko can be trusted to use.

Ferris

Bagsy the cancer organ.

Have to keep The Curse of the Wurlitzer going.