Main Menu

Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

April 25, 2024, 06:59:17 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Work shitting

Started by bgmnts, August 16, 2022, 08:52:57 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

bgmnts

Shitting in the office is beautiful isn't it? Not even 9 yet and I'm on my third shit, two of them in the office.

What can they do? Sack you for moving your bowels? Get fucked.

Being paid to shit. Beautiful.

Mobius

I got a note from my doctor that I have ulcerative colitis so I am literally allowed to just shit all day and no one can even say anything because disability mate

Joe Qunt

Three shits before nine? Is something wrong with you?

imitationleather

Quote from: Joe Qunt on August 16, 2022, 09:00:57 AMThree shits before nine? Is something wrong with you?

You never read any of his posts before eh?

Joe Qunt

monkfromhavana

Quote from: bgmnts on August 16, 2022, 08:52:57 AMShitting in the office is beautiful isn't it? Not even 9 yet and I'm on my third shit, two of them in the office.

What can they do? Sack you for moving your bowels? Get fucked.

Being paid to shit. Beautiful.

A mate of mine got sacked for shitting at work (in the toilet). This is in the land of EFL teaching though, so the threshold for sacking/quitting is quite low.

Fambo Number Mive

Quote from: monkfromhavana on August 16, 2022, 09:09:02 AMA mate of mine got sacked for shitting at work (in the toilet). This is in the land of EFL teaching though, so the threshold for sacking/quitting is quite low.

Sacked for shitting in the toilets at work? What did they expect them to do in them?

bgmnts

Quote from: Joe Qunt on August 16, 2022, 09:00:57 AMThree shits before nine? Is something wrong with you?

Probably but who cares work shitting is boss.

Joe Qunt

I'm just concerned for your anal health that's all. It was my understanding that a shit a day keeps the doctor away is normal?

Bennett Brauer

Maybe I've misremembered but I thought bgmnts was working as a dog-walker now. Three sympathy shits before 9am would make sense in that case - same principle as the England Women's football team all getting their period at the same time by the end of the tournament. I may have misremembered that as well.

bgmnts

Office now Bennet. Shitting my way to success.

touchingcloth

Quote from: Mobius on August 16, 2022, 08:59:34 AMI got a note from my doctor that I have ulcerative colitis

That wasn't a diagnosis, it was an insult.

Butchers Blind

Always enjoy a nice relaxing shit on work time, even use the disabled toilet for added luxury.

Paul Calf

Quote...deserves a quiet shite...

Sherringford Hovis

Shitting oneself on the job is so common at my workplace, tradition dictates that the woebegone shittee buys their amused yet horrified colleagues a round of posh coffees/hot chocolates (or in deference to the balmy weather, a small slab of pop or Cornettos) on the way home.

I purchased a box of appropriate Cherry Pepsi only a few days ago (turned out a surfeit of beetroot was the cause of my flamboyant faecal faux-pas rather than any more seriously sanguinated stoolage, St Florian be praised).

Quote from: Sherringford Hovis on February 07, 2020, 04:21:26 PMI always try to have a shit somewhere other than home. It's the arse version of beer tasting better in the pub rather than out of your own fridge.

Sherringford Hovis

* double post diarrhoea

Sebastian Cobb

During covid they did up our bogs by fixing all the knackered lights and painting everything bright white. I didn't realise it until they did it that I'd typically gravitate to the cubicle that was under a bust light and dingy, more tranquil.

Replies From View

A shit at work also saves you wasting your own toilet paper.

Work toilet paper = using

Home toilet paper = wasting

Replies From View

Quote from: Sebastian Cobb on August 16, 2022, 11:09:49 AMDuring covid they did up our bogs by fixing all the knackered lights and painting everything bright white.

New management I'll suspect.  No more 'find your veins and win some wines' contests.

Kankurette

I have IBS. Like Gary Lineker, I shit where I want.

I'm just glad I no longer work in the solicitors' office with the dodgy Victorian plumbing and the boss who blocked the toilet with his massive shits. One time our bog was out of commission and I was so desperate for a slash I had to leg it to a nearby bar and use the bog there.

Sebastian Cobb

Quote from: Replies From View on August 16, 2022, 11:12:55 AMA shit at work also saves you wasting your own toilet paper.

Work toilet paper = using

Home toilet paper = wasting

You can get bum gun kits (shataff) for about a tenner on ebay, just requires connecting a T-splitter on the feed to the cistern.

The Crumb

Quote from: Sherringford Hovis on August 16, 2022, 11:03:16 AMShitting oneself on the job is so common at my workplace, tradition dictates that the woebegone shittee buys their amused yet horrified colleagues a round of posh coffees/hot chocolates (or in deference to the balmy weather, a small slab of pop or Cornettos) on the way home.

I purchased a box of appropriate Cherry Pepsi only a few days ago (turned out a surfeit of beetroot was the cause of my flamboyant faecal faux-pas rather than any more seriously sanguinated stoolage, St Florian be praised).

Are you a working horse?

Replies From View

Quote from: Sebastian Cobb on August 16, 2022, 11:39:58 AMYou can get bum gun kits (shataff) for about a tenner on ebay, just requires connecting a T-splitter on the feed to the cistern.

I know, but not everybody has a tenner to burn.

Funny how only ten years ago people were spending the exact same money on shit-cuums (vacuum cleaners for shit) to speed up the collection process.  Now they are using guns to fire it back out!  What comes round turns around, as they say!

Sebastian Cobb

Quote from: Replies From View on August 16, 2022, 12:12:07 PMI know, but not everybody has a tenner to burn.
You've got to think of the long-game though, let's use the cheapest Andrex as a baseline, it works out 49p a roll, so the break-even point of a shataff is about 20 rolls worth at best but poorer people will likely buying smaller packs with a higher cost-per-roll. Not to mention the fact you'll never run out and get caught-short.

Replies From View

Workshitting deserves a quiet shite
The toiletpape on the holder, placed there days ago
Turned around backwards so it's wrong way round
Every lightbulb reveals the bogroll in reverse
Still, I'm able to reach it
I forgot my phone back at my desk
And have to focus only on the task at hand

Workshitting deserves a quiet shite
I'm not sure all these people understand
It's not like years ago
The fear of getting caught
Without a space to empty out 
They cannot see me naked
These things, they go away
Replaced by everyday

Workshitting, remembering that shite
5pm's coming soon
I'm pining for a poo
And what if there were two
Side by side in orbit
Descending down the pan?
Your boss, watch-checking by the door
Could not describe workshitting

You, I thought I knew you
You I cannot judge
You, I thought you knew me
This one laughing quietly underneath my breath
Workshitting

The toiletpape reversed, every lightbulb a reminder
Workshitting deserves a quiet shite, deserves a quiet shite

idunnosomename

I'm posting this from my toilet and have paused my client's clock because I'd be racked with guilt if i didnt and it would ruin the experience

Pink Gregory

Being mobile, I have no throne to call my own so I am reduced to sharing my ablution solutions with members of the public. 

Think I was so traumatised by a Tesco toilet stuffed to the brim with bangers n mash with a weak flush that simply stirred up and circulated the piss, turds and bumwad that I've now restricted myself to services, the one in Warwick, and the one in Barry that feels like a prison toilet.

Consequently, I'm quite uptight and uncomfortable a lot of the time.

dontpaintyourteeth

used to work with some cunt who worked in the evenings and would always leave a big shit stain in the toilet but like, at the front of the pan? every morning when you'd unlock the building it would be there. always suspected that he sat facing the wall on it. that shitting prick

Replies From View

I actually feel quite comforted when I shit into a supermarket toilet that I realise upon flushing was blocked before I started using it.  There's something fulfilling about seeing the water rise up to the seat level and stay there, and being able to just walk off knowing that it wasn't actually your fault but you added to it.

Rich Uncle Skeleton

Boss makes a dollar, i make a dime
Thats why I shit on company time

- Tennyson, probably