Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Members
Stats
  • Total Posts: 5,584,340
  • Total Topics: 106,754
  • Online Today: 1,132
  • Online Ever: 3,311
  • (July 08, 2021, 03:14:41 AM)
Users Online
Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

April 26, 2024, 02:19:41 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Man blocks combine harvester claiming it got dust on their sandwiches

Started by Fambo Number Mive, August 16, 2022, 09:51:32 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Fambo Number Mive

Increadibly dangerous. I think we have a snowflake to rival that bloke from Leyland who blocked a drive through for two hours.

If the dust was getting on the family sandwiches why didn't they just move? The man must be one of the biggest berks in Berkshire. Apparently he went into the field where the combine harvester was working twice.

QuoteBut more seriously the combine drivers view is very restricted so he was lucky that he did not go through the machine.  If you look closely the grain trailer driver did not notice him and nearly run him over as there were no CB radios between these 2 drivers.

Could be a Wurzels song "You've got a combine harvester working, I've got dust on my sandwiches.

I reckon both him and the Leyland drive through blocker are Tory voters. Probably even Tory party members.

I feel sorry for the rest of his family, they probably told him not to be so stupid.

PlanktonSideburns

Bernice

PlanktonSideburns

Bennett Brauer

Quote from: Fambo Number Mive on August 16, 2022, 09:51:32 AMI feel sorry for the rest of his family, they probably told him not to be so stupid.
Or 'Well are you going to do something about it, Martin, or aren't you?'

JamesTC

Quote from: PlanktonSideburns on August 16, 2022, 09:57:52 AMNot exactly tieneman square is it

A little brought up fact about that is that the Chinese army did spray the protesters sandwiches with dust. Is it any wonder so many of them had to go on hunger strike?

Butchers Blind

"I was sitting there having a lovely sandwich with the family when I get covered in grain dust, not once, but twice! Well, I did the only thing I could in that situation and threw myself in front of the oncoming combine harvester."

Claude the Racecar Driving Rockstar Super Sleuth

Glebe