Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

April 25, 2024, 11:30:05 PM

Login with username, password and session length

you absolutely honk of petrichor mate

Started by madhair60, August 16, 2022, 01:34:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

madhair60

good whiff of it, absolute stink. anyone else getting a dose of petrichor today?

Pink Gregory

fuckin just load it into my veins, petrichor mate

shoulders

Like the peace corps but even more terrified.

Pink Gregory

ooh hark at me I've got a special word for wet tarmac please may i have an award

boki

How much of it, do we reckon, is rehydrated skin cells?

Butchers Blind

JesusAndYourBush

amateur

I had a bang on this yesterday by putting the hosepipe on the decking at the back of the house.

People don't want you to know you can make your own, but you can, and you should.

phantom_power

I read earlier that humans can smell petrichor in the air at a lower dilution than sharks can smell blood in the water

Replies From View

Mr Vegetables

Quote from: phantom_power on August 16, 2022, 03:45:55 PMI read earlier that humans can smell petrichor in the air at a lower dilution than sharks can smell blood in the water

Twist in Jaws remake dubbed "unsatisfying"

itsfredtitmus

an intriguing musk! i must follow the scent

Zero Gravitas

Quote from: phantom_power on August 16, 2022, 03:45:55 PMI read earlier that humans can smell petrichor in the air at a lower dilution than sharks can smell blood in the water

You get a tiny slice of the EM spectrum but can smell when it has been raining a mile away. Useless.

Mr Vegetables

Quote from: Zero Gravitas on August 19, 2022, 05:11:16 AMYou get a tiny slice of the EM spectrum but can smell when it has been raining a mile away. Useless.

You won't be saying that when we're glugging down our lovely fresh rainwater, while you're off dying of thirst to stare at the microwaves

Ferris