Main Menu

Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

April 25, 2024, 12:56:32 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Am I dying?

Started by spicedgold, August 16, 2022, 08:58:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

spicedgold

Stools have become not a million miles from this kinda turmeric colour in the last few weeks:

Is death imminent? I'm quite worried tbh.

the science eel

Ease off on the coffee, eat more greens

Sebastian Cobb

with shit it's usually darker colours that are cause for concern

madhair60

frajer

JamesTC

I once shat black and would get stomach pains at the start of the day which would ease as the day went on until it was like nothing was wrong with me.

Cut out gluten for a few weeks and I was fine.

The Dog

We're all dying but only some of us are making it look easy 😎

dontpaintyourteeth

what colour are your work shits

spicedgold

Quote from: Sebastian Cobb on August 16, 2022, 09:04:06 PMwith shit it's usually darker colours that are cause for concern

Yeah, just worried my liver's fucked or something. Just want normal coloured shite again.

C_Larence

Tony Tony Tony

Quote from: spicedgold on August 16, 2022, 08:58:31 PMStools have become not a million miles from this kinda turmeric colour in the last few weeks:

Is death imminent? I'm quite worried tbh.

That's almost the colour of baby shite. You are not dying you are Benjamin Buttoning. Enjoy you birthday.

TrenterPercenter

dark brown is good non?

Butchers Blind

Have you tried adding brown food colouring to your diet?

Video Game Fan 2000

worst colour for a turd is transparent

TrenterPercenter

If it's brown, flush it down, if it's black, call a quack

TrenterPercenter

Seriously though all the browns are generally good I thought. Green quite bad, black bad, red potentially very bad.

Mister Six

Quote from: TrenterPercenter on August 16, 2022, 09:39:48 PMdark brown is good non?

Very dark (like, almost black) brown can be an indication of bleeding higher up in the digestive system, which can itself be (although isn't necessarily) a sign of cancer.

Red, wet blood in stools probably just a sign of piles.

Dunno about orange shit, but definitely some questions about diet that need to be asked here.

Sebastian Cobb

Quote from: C_Larence on August 16, 2022, 09:21:22 PMStop eating turmeric

Does this really happen? I eat a fair bit and have started adding it to rice as well now but haven't really noticed.

My shit goes proper light if I have a boozy weekend and skip meals then follow it up with a chippy tea on monday, it's almost as light as the chips were going in.

Video Game Fan 2000

black is worse than red i reckon

red means your body is still ahh fuck blood get rid of it
black is blood? not arsed mate normal for me these days ill digest that see if i care

non capisco

Quote from: TrenterPercenter on August 16, 2022, 09:44:24 PMred potentially very bad.

Just make a mental note of when you've been eating beetroot before you go yowling the house down in panic. 

Sebastian Cobb

Quote from: Video Game Fan 2000 on August 16, 2022, 09:45:59 PMblack is worse than red i reckon

red means your body is still ahh fuck blood get rid of it
black is blood? not arsed mate normal for me these days ill digest that see if i care

often if it's red it's just a worn ring or piles, not even come "out" your arse really. Although if you can fill a pint glass with it, it's probably time to pop a bit of clingfilm on the top of the glass and head down the doctors.

Tony Tony Tony

A pint of shite. That's nearly an arse full.

JamesTC

Quote from: Sebastian Cobb on August 16, 2022, 09:45:24 PMDoes this really happen? I eat a fair bit and have started adding it to rice as well now but haven't really noticed.

My shit goes proper light if I have a boozy weekend and skip meals then follow it up with a chippy tea on monday, it's almost as light as the chips were going in.

I once had a TARDIS cake made for me and I shat blue.

Video Game Fan 2000

when im gonna pass a lot of red my body tends to make a noise like mr blobby getting a hummer on the bus so i know its coming

Butchers Blind

Ever had a shite where it touches the bowl water while still pushing its way out your arse?
Might as well add all poo related questions to this thread.

Video Game Fan 2000

Quote from: Butchers Blind on August 16, 2022, 10:00:31 PMEver had a shite where it touches the bowl water while still pushing its way out your arse?
Might as well add all poo related questions to this thread.

the fear is that this happens in a public convenience, and it breaks the surface tension or nudges a dead fly and then your arse sucks it back up like a thick brown noodle

Sebastian Cobb

you can just push it out again