Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Members
Stats
  • Total Posts: 5,585,327
  • Total Topics: 106,766
  • Online Today: 1,077
  • Online Ever: 3,311
  • (July 08, 2021, 03:14:41 AM)
Users Online
Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

April 27, 2024, 06:15:42 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Am I an asshole for being mad at my "Girlfriend"??

Started by DeezNuts, August 17, 2022, 05:28:37 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

DeezNuts

So for summary, I have an interest in this girl and she has an interest in me. We both agree that our "relationship" is in a Semi-Too Complicated Don't Ask-Status.

This is because we're long distance at the moment and she doesn't really know if she wants a relationship due to different factors despite her saying she wants to be with me. I obviously respected that she didn't know what she wanted and didn't bring up the topic of us going out.

But she went back to school today and when we spoke she said that "at the end of the school year this guy asked me out and I said yes and we were talking today and I'm not sure if it means I'm dating him or not but apparently he has been telling everyone I'm a thing with him."

I was confused and asked her if she even wanted to be with him and she said no and that she hadn't even spoke to him all summer.

I told her that she should just say she doesn't wanna go out with him and she said that she told him that he already told everyone so she's with him now. I told her that that's not how it works and she said that "It's different her it's like guys claim you.

I told her to tell the teachers he's forcing her into something she doesn't want but she said because she isn't a snitch.

I don't know what to do because I'm being confused by her. So she wants to be with me but wants to take it slowly cos she doesn't know what she wants just yet but she WILL go out with this guy despite wanting to WHILE expecting me to just wait back in case things go wrong and she wants to try with me again.

I'm especially shocked because literally the day before we were being really intimate and she was telling me how much she wants to fuck me and shit like that.

I'm mad at her but haven't told her how I'm feeling because it's not entirely her fault.

Part of me wants to just cut my losses and move on from her but the other half of me loves her too much.

I really need the harsh cold advice from CaB to tell me what to do and whether I am an asshole for being mad.

shoulders

QuoteI really need the harsh cold advice from CaB

Earn it.

Dr Rock

Get a gf ten times hotter than she is. Then she'll want you. But stick with the one you got.
Everything this girl says is a convenient lie, have you considered that? Move on.

The Mollusk

You are an asshole yes. Didn't read the post sorry

Bernice

Red flags all over the place here. She is a gaslighter and probably a narcissist/sociopath. These people can NOT be reasoned with and will only escalate to things like hiding your shoes, garotting vagrants, and drawing a little moustache on you in your sleep. Ditch her NOW.

willbo

I once read something, when I was in a similar situation, which was a harsh but painful truth. "She's really not sure about something - and that thing is YOU"

madhair60

what is even supposed to be funny about this character. isn't even consistently written, a piss poor effort

dontpaintyourteeth

The thread about shit colour is better than this

Joe Qunt

You are a paedophile, you are a nonce, you're a perv, you're a slot badger, you're a two pin din plug, you're a bush dodger, you're a small bean regarder, you're an unabummer, you're a nut administrator, you're a bent ref, you're the crazy world of Arthur Brown, you're a fence foal, you're a free willy, you're a chimney bottler, you're a bunty man, you're a shrub rocketeer.

Lisa Jesusandmarychain

Quote from: The Mollusk on August 17, 2022, 07:55:11 AMYou are an arsehole yes. Didn't read the post sorry

FTFY. * should link to some Fry and Laurie sketch about this not being America or something at this point*

Paul Calf

Quote from: DeezNuts on August 17, 2022, 05:28:37 AMSo for summary, I have an interest in this girl and she has an interest in me. We both agree that our "relationship" is in a Semi-Too Complicated Don't Ask-Status.

This is because we're long distance at the moment and she doesn't really know if she wants a relationship due to different factors despite her saying she wants to be with me.

Didn't have to read any further than this. You're on a string. Cut it.

Twit 2

Quote from: Paul Calf on August 17, 2022, 09:36:53 AMDidn't have to read any further than this. You're on a string. Cut it.

You're also one on a string. Character poster, none of it real.

Paul Calf

willbo

Armed Traffic Warden

Post her to Nepal.

If she loves you, she'll come back to you.

Paul Calf

Open a gaming pub. The minge all flock to gaming pub landlords.

Captain Z

These threads are funny in one circumstance only, and that is when they drop down the page without a single reply.

Armed Traffic Warden

Be funnier if it remains a permanent fixture, but only with posts showing increased exasperation at why it's still front page.

Kankurette

Are you from Iceland?
Quote from: Joe Qunt on August 17, 2022, 09:27:09 AMYou are a paedophile, you are a nonce, you're a perv, you're a slot badger, you're a two pin din plug, you're a bush dodger, you're a small bean regarder, you're an unabummer, you're a nut administrator, you're a bent ref, you're the crazy world of Arthur Brown, you're a fence foal, you're a free willy, you're a chimney bottler, you're a bunty man, you're a shrub rocketeer.
It's just another form of racism.

Crenners

Spoiler alert
Quote from: madhair60 on August 17, 2022, 09:01:06 AMwhat is even supposed to be funny about this character. isn't even consistently written, a piss poor effort

This is why the finger pointing surprised me so much. I must generously overestimate a lot of people.

If you want to wind people up on here, you can share stats and quotes about the safety record of nuclear power and delay the reveal that the research was carried out by the International Atomic Energy Agency or claim that a particular videogame is 'a mirror to the soul', etc. There has to be an element of credibility to it and on some level, there also has to be some truth or partial belief in what you say to really explore the nuances of the wheeze.

Like now.

I actually wasn't trying to wind anyone up with either of those examples, but when people respond with unnecessary hostility about something entirely frivolous, my inclination is to keep a straight face and unfurl some thread. I definitely won't be debating anything. The only time I actually tried to wind anyone up in recent memory is when I sanguinely described the healthcare system as the 'medical industry' because someone had a go about some imagined points I wasn't making. It was just a 👋 because he was trying to start an argument. I really don't like arguing on here and I haven't started a stupid thread in years.
[close]

willbo

I think, this time next year, Deeznuts and this girl will be married and we'll all be laughing about this at the wedding.

DeezNuts

Quote from: willbo on August 17, 2022, 11:11:53 AMI think, this time next year, Deeznuts and this girl will be married and we'll all be laughing about this at the wedding.
perhaps good sir

DeezNuts

I love that I'm being called a nonce by people that don't understand that this a character.

Goldentony

I feel like i'm allowed to call the character a cunt nonce fuckarse since it's a character, do we have any ground rules in case someone got issues with it later

Famous Mortimer

Quote from: The Mollusk on August 17, 2022, 07:55:11 AMYou are an asshole yes. Didn't read the post sorry
I just noticed that @The Mollusk 's avatar isn't a slice of pizza, so this thread is a roaring success!

Zero Gravitas

I keep trying to read random lines from the OP but get to wearied to focus.

I'm assuming yes though.

DeezNuts

Quote from: Goldentony on August 17, 2022, 07:18:40 PMI feel like i'm allowed to call the character a cunt nonce fuckarse since it's a character, do we have any ground rules in case someone got issues with it later
idk i guess just dont take the shit i post to seriously cos its just memes

Magnum Valentino

Shouldn't this be moved to HS Art if it's all a put on?

Or deleted, even?