Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

April 28, 2024, 02:39:38 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Is this best and coolest jazz track ever?

Started by Sam, May 16, 2007, 09:58:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sam

NoSleep

LeboviciAB84

. . . and part two?

I'm more into the great Japanese pianist 板橋文夫 meself. Here's his composition ã,°ãƒƒãƒã,¤ as it appeared on his album 濤, and performed with the 森山威ç"· Quartet on December 28-and/or-29, 1990, from the recording ラã,¤ãƒ´ãƒ»ã,¢ãƒƒãƒˆãƒ»ãƒ©ãƒ´ãƒªãƒ¼.

Oh, and don't get me started on Bobby Hutcherson's Montara . . .

Toad in the Hole

Sam, I'd be more inclined to listen to the track if you'd post what it was in the first place...

And LeboviciAB84, can we have that in transliteration for us English-speaking natives?

JesusAndYourBush

Quote from: "afrayn"And LeboviciAB84, can we have that in transliteration for us English-speaking natives?
Allow me...

Quote from: "LeboviciAB84"I'm more into the great Japanese pianist Itabashi Fumio meself. Here's his composition Goodbye as it appeared on his album Nami (or in English: Wave), and performed with the Moriyama Takeo Quartet on December 28-and/or-29, 1990, from the recording Live At Lovely.

Lfbarfe

Quote from: "afrayn"Sam, I'd be more inclined to listen to the track if you'd post what it was in the first place...

Dexter Gordon doing Love for Sale. It's great, but is anything the best?

Sam

Quote from: "afrayn"Sam, I'd be more inclined to listen to the track if you'd post what it was in the first place...

Why do you need to know who it is before you download it? I already said it was the tits so that should be all you need. Also, I didn't put the name down in case anyone was prejudiced and would not download it after seeing the name.

And obviously you can't measure the coolest or best, but I think this track is just fucking excellent and there's not much out there that's better.

Pinball

Anything couldn't be, but something must be.

clareQuilty

It's a nice track sure and i'm not really a big fan of that sort of jazz. Thanks for posting it ya big drug fiend you!

If we're talking 'jazz' here can I recommend Acoustic Ladyland? Look past their quite frankly awful name and get ready for some great spazzy jazz punk that will blow your miiiiiiind

NoSleep

Quote from: "Pinball"Anything couldn't be, but something must be.

And at the same time it is, it isn't.

LeboviciAB84